W.I.P. Sd.Kfz. 223 Leichter Panzerspahwagon Funk

Beautiful piece of work here it doesn't look like a model if u get me I don't think you could get any closer to perfection

Geegad

Just wanted to let you guys know, I haven't stopped on this build. I finished the base and I'm working on the figures and stowage now.

RENTAR1 ,

Hells Yeah Brotha' !! This is lookin Fantastic !! I Dig th paint & weathering !! I really like th Stance of these 222's, 221's & such ! I think if ya put a hot rodded Engine in it, maybe throw some Coil over Shocks on it ... Turn it loose on th Baja Race or Paris to Dakar !! ;D

Great Job !

I also love the profile. Very Star Warsy (Empireish), all angles and no curves. It may be a bit heavy for rally racing but I guess you could shoot the other opponents or call in an air strike!

I'm callin' this one done. I didn't mean for this to be a dio., but it turned out that way. The base is styrofoam covered in wood putty. The ground cover is oil aborbent cushed to three different sizes, roughly. The figures are Tamiya and and OLD set of Italeri africa corps that turn out great, I think!
I'm going to call this "Well, there's your problem..."
DSC03611.jpg
DSC03614.jpg
DSC03615.jpg
DSC03616.jpg
DSC03617.jpg
DSC03618.jpg
DSC03623.jpg
DSC03619.jpg

Broke down in the desert...call triple "A". Just kidding. Fantastic job, Rob.
Good, clean paintwork....great composition.........terrific groundwork.......and, boy, your
figure painting gets top marks here. I love it. Congrats! Bill
Ps. Your photo shots are impressive, very imaginative.

Oh yes your dio compliments you amazing work on your armoured car your figures are bang on loving the colour of them... Really nice little dio rentar1

That's a good one !!! I like looking at your dio's "Desert theme" are not always easy to do....

You make it look easy !

Keep up the good work !

Thank you very much guys for all the kind words! I may place a few little items yet, MP-40 here canteen there. But, on to the next project!

Latest posts

Back