The Italian Job!

Thanks BJ....Appreciate it! ;)

Thanks Scott! Yes, I will be making and effort to come close to the landscape in the pic!! ;)

Thanks Spud!! ;D

Looking as cool as a cool thing thats very cool 8) ;D Brilliant work T ;)

Chris.

Thank you Chris!! ;) Get to tidy up some stuff tonight, pack her up and get a few hours of bench time tomorrow at Steve's!! That's if I don't Ooogle too much at Rob's 152 while he working on it!! ;D

Just dont tell him the Decals wrong ;D ::)

Chris.

LOL...would even think about it ;D Wouldn't have know if I didn't read the post earlier...(((((LOL))))) He was just trying to help I suppose!!!

LOL!

I think the post on Missing-Lynx about the decal had that dude beat by about 15 minutes.

;D

;D Missed that one....think I can sleep tonight missing it too!! ;) Think the piece he's got going on looks remarkable...like that wouldn't happen ::) Always one out there, mmm...two, thr...Ahh you know!! ;D

A little update!

Almost done....

Picture127-1.jpg

Picture129-1.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture136-1.jpg

Picture144-1.jpg

0a3b5893389b2907_large-3-2.jpg

Just in case you were wondering ::)....No, have not started the brick, yes, I know the right rear track is hanging into space :cool:. WIP ;) I finished up painting the return and road wheels. They will be weathered to lighten then up. I need to do a couple washes and some surface dusting. Waiting on a clear coat to dry before this can be done. Cut up a guitar string tonight for the broken antenna as well!

I'll be plugging away at this throughout the week I guess!

Thanks for checking up on me!! ;)

:eek: :eek: Stonkin mate ....absolutely stonkin :eek: Thats good by the way ;D Really good ...Like Awesome dude ...or Bangin man !!! ;)

Chris.

Chris...yup, thinking you need the sleep!!! ;D Thank you Sir!!! Appreciate it!!

Thank you BJ!! On track I figure. Need to semi-bleech somethings and I just realized the #1 in the rusty box needs to get done too ::) On the list!! ;)

Yer probably right ....I'll get some tomorrow ...or something ::)

Chris.

Thought you were off watching a girlie flick or something ;D :-X

I thank you Rob!! ;)

LOL...think he was Chris!!! Told he had to hit the bathroom...ran upstairs and check the updates!!! ;D

I see ...you've done that before ...havent you ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back