The Italian Job!

she is looking good man looking forward to seeing it removed....... eh all that work for noting :p

Thanks Spud!! Hopefull;y all for not!! ::) I hit the roof panel of the upper hull already....I'm thinking it's going to look pretty good!! Just waiting to get home to rip into it today!! ;D

I plugged away a little last night. I still have a fair amount of chipping left to do but here is a little teaser I guess!

Picture003-1.jpg

Back at it tonight!!

Thanks for peeking!! ;)

Peekaboo ;D ;D Oooh nice chips T , Love the bubbling ! Very nice :)

Chris.

Thank you Chris!!! Seem to bump into you everywhere today!! ;D

(should have brought this to work with me today.... ::) )

I like to try and spread myself around a bit ;D ;D ;)

Chris.

I can't add much to what has been said! Your work is quite impressive!

I like the dilapidated look of the crew compartment! I have seen a few and it
is darn close if not Spot on!

I never imagine (that kit) to have this much potential!

I can't wait to see your next Update!

Norm.

Thank you fellas!! ;D

Eastrock - I was fortunate enough to have recieved some from Richard (K4) a little while ago and sort of a trial run....pretty much giving it a test drive! ;)

Norm - I don't think I would have actually picked this kit up off the shelf and bought it orginally. I think differently now about that. Interesting how the direction a build can go can somewhat make or break a kit! ;)

Spud knows he's talking in the 3rd personn? ;D ;D I might have some time tonight to snap a couple of shots...heading out for a client dinner :( would rather be chipping!! ;D

Very nice rusty work on the exhaust there T. I do have to find time for the K4 stuff. Got a few more have to do first things. :( :( Very tempted to slap some of that rusty stuff on the 152 after seeing you and Chris go rust crazy.

:eek: Spud! ;D ;D ;D

I hear you Rob!!! Know you been being a "good little boy" Resisting the rust on the 152!! Tough quiting cold turkey like that!! :eek: This Sat we will have a RA (rusters Annonimous) Meeting. You'll feel better when you get it all out!! ;D

Hey guys!

A little bit more from earlier tonight.

Still need to install the front plate...

Picture035.jpg

Last interior shot before I do a final glue-down on the upper hull! (still wet from a wash ::) )

Picture038.jpg

Getting close I think! :-/ I will be lightening up the roof section a bit and a #1 to place in the rusty box there ;)

0a3b5893389b2907_large-1-1.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Got some pig work to do (just not like Chris's ::) oink!! ) along with various washes.

As always, Thanks for stopping by and having a LQQY!!

Simply Amazing, T!!! it really looks like the real thing in the picture!!

Looks great T. I've just be A-B ing between yours and the reference. Spot on man. Great job painting the camo too.

So will you base this like that photo?

Latest posts

Back