The Italian Job!

Theres a bloke just like you building the same thing on another channel ;D ;D ;D

Brilliant work my man ;) Love the scratching ....and yes ...you are ;D

Chris.

;D ;D ;D You are just everywhere tonight!!!! Thank you Mr. S!!!

Thank you Mr. Spud!!! ;)

(((lol))) Irish Insomnia is when you're having trouble getting to sleep at work ;)

Chris.

;D ;D ;D ;) Hope you were'nt drinking your coffee when you read that one ;D

Chris.

You think you can't sleep??? If I have a coffee after 7 PM I will be up for about 4 days straight.!!

Go for it ...few more speed build then ;D ;D :p

Chris.

You fellas are everywhere tonight. okay I get the button thing and coffee. Sorry I didn't check here earlier...was doing the bits to the blown KV I turret...she's done now.

T I mentioned over there what I thought. Really top notch speed scratch work dude. You'll be ready for paint soon eh.

Todd:

Tu sei un maestro italiano, un Leonardo Da Vinci dei serbatoi, Lol, italian language.

Build too fast my friend. Lol, waiting for the smell of rust 8) is my summer face ;D

Cheers

Richard

Thanks Rob! I think once I finishe up some interior details, up top maily, I can start by wrecking...excuse me , painting the interior compartments!! ::)

Thank you very much Richard...you are too kind Sir! I think things go together a little faster while your having fun!!! 8) Enjoy that Summer weather down there!! ;D Been nice actually for this time of year, up here!! No complaints!!! ;)

:D :D Looks like we'll be painting at the same time bro :D :D Will be cool to see, mine a more fresh burnout..and yours many years later. Let's not forget Steve's and Edi's as well. Definite BBQ going on ;D ;D

Sounds about right Rob!!! Amazing the amount of wreck going on right now!!! Nothing like a good BBQ!! 8)

I go to the BBQ., LOL, add me on the list, I will take a long time in coming but some day I will get. Remember I'm Chef. :) ;D 8)

Cheers

Richard

LOL...your welcome to join us Richard!!! The more the merrier!!! You just need to jump in and get the feet wet!! ;D

Latest posts

Back