No identification numbers on the sprues

carthorse11

Hi, went to start my revell panther 1/35 and noticed it didnt have any numbers for the parts, i have put photos showing- should I go ahead and try build it by visually looking for the parts - what would you do?

Regards Simon

20231231_173459.jpg

20231231_173506.jpg

Is there a sprue map in the instructions showing part numbers? If not then you will just have to wing it, so to speak.

Hi, went to start my revell panther 1/35 and noticed it didnt have any numbers for the parts, i have put photos showing- should I go ahead and try build it by visually looking for the parts - what would you do?

Regards Simon

View attachment 111322

View attachment 111324
Is it on all the sprues? Email revell and they should replace the damaged sprues don't forget to add some photos on the email.
Hopefully if you don't get anywhere with revell then the instructions should have a sprue map you can use as Bear suggested. Pantherman

Been in touch with Revell and they have said go straight to wonderland models where I purchased from so I have emailed and sent photos so shall have to wait and see what happens

Been in touch with Revell and they have said go straight to wonderland models where I purchased from so I have emailed and sent photos so shall have to wait and see what happens
They should replace the kit, consumer rights and all that. Let us know how you get on with it. Pantherman

What ?
This is for real ?
I figured you were messing around and showing the backside of the tab .
How is that even possible ? The part numbers are part of the injection mold . Revell spent 100K on a mold and didn't notice the numbers were missing ?

What ?
This is for real ?
I figured you were messing around and showing the backside of the tab .
How is that even possible ? The part numbers are part of the injection mold . Revell spent 100K on a mold and didn't notice the numbers were missing ?
Honestly every sprue is the same well annoying to be honest !

Latest posts

Back