The Italian Job!

Coooooool........you've started the painting. I figured you be this far along bro, looks good so far. I figured you had the AB out so I started painting the KV turret ;D ;D

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

I really like the looks of this even without paint. It's quite original in it's damage. Haven't seen one of these done as a wreck yet.

very nice trm, im suprised to actily see teh camo still on the one in the pic

Thank you NecronautDrummer!!! ;)

Thanks Rob! - I will have to head over to the site when I get home to check out your progress!!! I guess we are both lagging a bit if Steve is painting before us!! :eek:

Thanks Noname!!! ;)

Thanks Spud!! I am not sure the time btewwen the B&W Pic and the Color, but I was assuming they were bot in 1943. Maybe a couple months? ??? Still working out the cable running in the color pic...thought they be Det Cord at first, but they could be communication lines just tied off to keep em off the road?? ::)

Tonight a will have the first of many steps to get the finish to where I think it needs to be...but this is the fun part!! ;)

Thanks for stopping in!! ;)

Where it stands....till about an hour, when I heat up the AB and put the old blindfold on!!

Suspension is on.

Picture070-1.jpg

Picture073-1.jpg

You can see part of the engine in there. I was working on that last night. I will try to finish it up tonight

Thanks for stopping in!! ;)

Now you're talkin "T" 8)
Blowing the lids off so we can see what made it tick. ;D

Tony lee

That’s a kick 40 TRM. I love you concept photo and should finish into a sweet display.
Keep up the great work!

T, are you bringing this next Saturday or will it be done before that?

;D

Thanks Tony! ;) Giving it an attempt!! :p

Thank you Eric! ;D With any luck I will pop out a decent base for it, just need to pick up some grassy stuff soon I think!! ::)

Oh me thinks it will be making the trip Ken!! "IF" I get far enough along before then, I will have some tail end weathering to mess with to keep me busy. ;)

Thank you very much Spud!! ;D

Taking some time for drying, sprayed the wheels earlier and started adding some burnt toasty type coloring here and there. Just waiting for a clear coat and then I can begin to have some fun!! ;)

OK Then!! Bit o'where-I-stand!! ;D

Picture127.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Kind of a bad pic, but you get the idea of where the engine is going

Picture124.jpg

Stuff is still drying a bit. I hope to get some clear down tomorrow at some point and start a couple washes to pick out details.

As always, thanks for having a peek!! ;)

Very crusty Mr T ;D ;D Me likey lots ;D ,Great work bro ,not long till this ones wrapped up ...whats next :p

Chris.

Thanks Chris & Spud!! ;)

Chris, I figure at least this week for painting and some light weathering. After that, besides finishing up at least 2 more projects before years end. I am preparing something in the T-34 nature...just not nailed down the variety as of yet. Getting together with Mr. Reid next Saturday with some others...Mr. T-34 and I will have a little pow pow and I should be straightened out!! ;D Might have one or two others on the docket as well ::)

Latest posts

Back