The Italian Job!

Wow awesome dio mate, thought i was lookin' at photos for a mo. :eek:

Merry Xmas duuuuude. ;D

TTFN Matt

Thank you Matt for those kind words!!

Merry Christmas to you too buddy!! ;)

Todd!!
I had not seen, is almost ready :eek: , very good ambience, great job friend.
Lol Just missing the brick ;D ;D

Thanks Noc!!! ;) Appreciate it!!

Thanks Richard!!! ;D I know you like the brick buddy!!! It's coming! Christmas came before I could finish it! I will have some final pics in a day or so I think. Just picked up a new computer and everything need to be set up 1st! ;)

TRM ,

Bellissimo !! I love th Scenic Express stuff. I have some in th stash. It's off th Chain Goodness !! I just wish those Guys would come to modelshows !!

Yeah Dude !! I dig th ground work ! but th Simi. is lookin PHAT !!

Great Job !!

\m/

Thank you Erik!!! ;)

I am calling this one a wrap! ;)

ItallianJobComplete004.jpg

ItallianJobComplete006.jpg

ItallianJobComplete018.jpg

ItallianJobComplete017.jpg

ItallianJobComplete029.jpg

ItallianJobComplete002.jpg

....waitress, check please!! ;D

Thanks for hanging around while I played guys!!!

:cool:

Perfecto T!!! I would love to have seen some pics of this dio outside with some real scenery as a backdrop. The realism is just incredible. How do you keep your ego intact brother? ;D

Gentlemen....Thank you!! ;)

Ct...Was thinking of trying to pull some Tunisian background shots and slide them in one of the pics!!! Might be fun if I get a little bored!! ;D

BJ.....sometimes a little bitty sweet!!! Feeling of completion is awesome, but, when you have pure fun on a project you hate to see it end!! 8)

Photoshop in a nice bg on this and it would be sweet :) Looking Ace T

Muy bién logrado :eek: :eek: :eek:
Very well done, perfect job. I think, have been completed several models this year, and may be haven't space in the window.

Lol, If you don't have storage space, can send me this model to my home ;D :)

Cheers

Richard

Thank you Biskup!!! ;)

Thank you Richard!!!....Be care what you wish for!! ;D Like a cat, it could just end up on your door some morning. 4 done this year so far! 2 more...just about there ::)

Front%2BView%2B1.jpg

1094.jpg

and now this

ItallianJobComplete002-1.jpg

I have my Wheels GB to finish and that fig thing I was working on!!! 6...not a bad number!! ;)

Question, these models are going to raffle ::)

Lol, I scored with a number ??? ;D

lol i supose it isnt a bad number concodering how slow some of ye are :p ive finished 5 completly so the others just need a few small things to finish them. mabe next year for that. :)

Meh, slow and steady wins the race and I think we have a winner here! FYI, the old F-150 is inspirational. And this old relic is one nice 'Job'!

Latest posts

Back