The Italian Job!

Thanks ER!!! All excited now...I have my ground cover in hand!! Looking forward to getting home tonight and digging into the new stuff!! ;D

You're a busy beaver! Finished up the Panther and now in the final stretches here. Looking good! ;D

Thanks fellas!

Busy? LOL finishing this and then onto finishing the last little pieces of the Wheels GB and a few other things working as well!! :eek:

Will do Scott!!! Charging the camera as I type ;D

This is what came today!!!

1024.jpg

All my grassy flowery stuff!! ;D

4mm Grass Flock.

1026.jpg

Meadow Blend. Four sheets 6mm grass and flowers, different colors

1025.jpg

2 different types of Buffalo Grass...green and burnt :cool:

1027.jpg

This stuff is slick!! ;)

1029.jpg

Had a couple minutes to through this up. Running out to watch my daughter's Basket Ball Game tonight. I will be jumping right in when I get home though!! Let you know how it goes!!

Thanks for tuning in!! ;)

Might need a weed whacker with the buffalo tufts Rob!! WOW is that some sweet stuff!!! Played a little tonight. Tomorrow I will Pic-torialize something up!!

Thanks for the links Richard! Looked at the cost on these....WAY too much for the average human! ;D There was a post a while back here where someone made one from CPVC Pipe and I think a diffuser. Not bad home engineering!! Was that a "hint" on showing you how I made the brick for the Bad Kitty? ::)

Here is where I stand on this....I know you guys like piccies!! ;)

I think the grassy stuff is done for now! As for the Silflor...GREAT! the ease at which it goes down is beyond compare!! If you have or get the chance to pick some up....do it! ;)

1016.jpg

1028-1.jpg

1018.jpg

1021.jpg

Thinking just one...maybe two things I need to finish up to make me sort of happy here. Depending on how quickly and efficiently I clean the house tomorrow will depend on whether or not I do these couple things!!

I wish you all good tidings and cheer!! ;D

Thanks you for stopping by!! ;)

Depending on how quickly and efficiently I clean the house tomorrow will depend on whether or not I do these couple things!!

Just throw evry thing out the front door, then you will have plenty of time to model.

Man T, That is looking sweet. I love the look of the silflower stuf, must add some to my wish list.

LOL...Bj, I do that with the kids stuff when they don't clean up their rooms........Giant contractor bag, stuff, stuff, stuff....WHOOOP, right out the window! 8)

Look into buddy, Worth it! www.scenicexpress.com/ They have some great sample packs for a round 6 bucks and specials now and then!! With shipping I saw the stuff in 2 days (PA to MA) ;)

...Merry, joyous, flippin' jumpin' up-n-down ecstatic.....Holiday............................dude! ;)

I would say a word but i've got to go do my duty and taste test the crab dip. ;D

Comin dear
Tony lee :)

Thank Rob!! ;)

Tony.....I should fully assume the Mrs.'s Crab Dip was "ALL That"?? Enjoy buddy!! ;D

Latest posts

Back