The great pink Spitfire challenge

Both of these Spitfires turned out quite nice. I got to say, I really like Geg's. That camera bay is very impressive as well as the ingenuity in dealing with a torn decal. Panther, you make great use of figures in your displays. That adds a lot.

Both of these Spitfires turned out quite nice. I got to say, I really like Geg's. That camera bay is very impressive as well as the ingenuity in dealing with a torn decal. Panther, you make great use of figures in your displays. That adds a lot.
Thanks, I agree with you about Gary's build. The camera definitely nailed it for him.
I enjoy the figure painting, think I might concentrate on them in the future maybe.
Pantherman Pinky

Agreed. 100%

Thank you, Bear. Pinky always does a fantastic job on all of his builds and his figures.
I really enjoyed this build with my friend "across the pond".
I look forward to our next build.

Thanks, I agree with you about Gary's build. The camera definitely nailed it for him.
I enjoy the figure painting, think I might concentrate on them in the future maybe.
Pantherman Pinky
Thanks. But I feel your build is tops and your figures always adds life to your builds.
Especially the guy taking a whizz on the side of the building in one diorama.

This has been great fun!

Latest posts

Back