Secret Santa Build Thread

Thanks guys!

I've got some seams to fix...especially the muffler...and then the gaps ;). Then we'll go all Panzer Gray...

Looking good Jeeves :) Great looking little tank . I think they are actually French ' Hotchkiss' so you could use a different camo if you wish , just a suggestion :)

Chris.

Yeah...I saw that...although decal options are only German...might have something left over from my Dewoitine build...

Are you sure those "seams and gaps" aren't authentic to the quality of construction of that era?? !!

Thanks for posting pictures. I'm glad to see it is in fully capable hands! ;D

Lol...not sure jetjock...might have to research it a bit before I put on the final paint...

Thanks very much for both gifts...I will get to building the Mustang once I clear up a few other projects....

The join on the rear deck is supposed to be there ,but the seams/ joins around the front and on the turret will need filled ans smoothed ,I think its all cast .

Chris.

i got five parts put together to day with a it of plastic eruption from it but i go it sanded down. here a picture I hope to get abetter picture up tomorow
PICT0002-9.jpg

Decided to go with a French scheme instead of boring Panzer grey....here are the first two of three colors...the green is under the masks ;)
009%7E14.jpg
010%7E12.jpg
011%7E12.jpg

Ought to be colorful!! Might not do too much weathering..I am French so I can joke-- they probably didn't stay in the fight long enough to get dirty ;)

Well guys, it has been a great first SMA Secret Santa. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for participating in the event. Overall it has been a HUGE success, we had over 50 people participate! Please continue to post here in the build thread. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me!

Thanks again,

Santa

Hear hear!
I second that, Scott!!!
Thank you for ALL that you do!
SMA is an awesome joint, yo! ;D ;D ;D

Great builds started. :)

I got a start on my Hanriot HD 1 today. Here's where she's at;

528650_4466920988568_1942670544_n.jpg

66470_4466920708561_485258652_n.jpg

541031_4466921268575_61056225_n.jpg

Latest posts