Seafire F.XVII

Thanks Scott ,They are a nice looking thing aint they :)

Chris.

Love it, beautiful work. I'm with you on the promodeller washes. Got a few of the colors and they are all brilliant.

Thanks you very much gentlemen ,you are all so very kind ;D , No bench time today :( so nothing done !! ...Bummer ..

Chris.

Hi ya chaps ,

Just a quick update as Im heading out in a mo ::) This build is just about done ,Im finishing off a little base for it which I'll have done tomorrow along with a few pics ;D
So for now ,a few quick pics of the finished aircraft ......

DSCF3694.jpg

DSCF3693.jpg

Thanks for looking ....more pics tomorrow ;D

Chris.

Exceptional work on this Chris! Thanks for sharing the build and the finish!!!! ;)

Thanks fella's ,I was a bit pushed for time earlier ,so I will get the rest of the pics done tomorrow ;)

Chris.

Looks fantastic!!

If I can get my supplier to actually have some in stock, I would be adding this to my inventory (both store and stash), but seems to be a popular kit!!

Thanks Scott ,

They are very popular over here at the minute ,in fact all the new Airfix Spits are doin well ,Im already looking forward to the next Seafire from Airfix ...should be another nice build. ;D

Chris.

I'll reserve judgment till I see the final pics..............NOT! Looks absolutely beautifull Chris. First class all the way!

Latest posts

Back