revell 1-48 panther

thestickyone

was hopeing to join the spring contest but been working away.
managed to finish off a model thats been sitting there for a while.
the only problem i had with the kit was the red stripe decals but solved the problem with plenty of micro sol

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice looking Panther, thestickyone. Paintwork looks clean and uniform. Decals turned out
great.....look painted on. Terrific work. Congrats! Bill

I second that, Panzerman, nicely done, Sticky! Nice finish. Will you hit it with a slight gloss, for the look of a well-maintained aircraft, or do some more weathering? Did you have to add any weight to the nose, to keep it from sitting on its tail?

Excellent pre-shading through such a dark base coat. That's darn tough to do and you pulled it off spectacularly.

I must agree ...very nice work ,the finish is excellent :)

Chris.

thank's fella's dont no what i'm gonna do with the finish yet don't think i'm up to the level
of weathering yet so prob go with the gloss or satin finish.
yep put a big lump of lead in the nose so it sat right forgot to do that on a couple of other model's
and it does piss you off once you've sealed the model.

working on a revell 1/48 frogfoot at the minute might take a while as work busy at the minute.
will post pick's
been having a look round the site and there are some cracking model's being done give's you a bit of motivation when you need a kick up the arse to get going.

Nice finish on the Panther. It'll look really good all glossed up...

Latest posts

Back