Revell 1/48 SBD-5 Dauntless COMPLETED

TimM63

I am starting on this kit today. I bought some PE for it so we will see how that goes.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpeg
    IMG_2355.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2357.jpeg
    IMG_2357.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 18
Floors are extremely dangerous for model kits. I lost the pitot tube for my P40 on hardwood.

I was let go from my job today. My priority is now job hunting. I will still have more time to be at the bench building and also working on flooring project.

Pfffttt….rookie. We all had our share of losing parts into the vast nothingness. Don’t you fret… you will find them when you least expect it.
Rookie? Huh :rolleyes: It’s weird because I can search for an hour when I first drop it and never find it. Then one day I can walk in the room and look down and it’s sitting right there. IDK.

I was let go from my job today. My priority is now job hunting. I will still have more time to be at the bench building and also working on flooring project.
All the best of luck in finding something you want to do. Pantherman

Rookie? Huh :rolleyes: It’s weird because I can search for an hour when I first drop it and never find it. Then one day I can walk in the room and look down and it’s sitting right there. IDK.
I lost a prominent part around 5mths ago, searched absolutely everywhere, cleaned down the bench, hands and knees on the floor with a torch all for nothing.

I was bending some PE for the pink panther earlier and lost a part, it just vanished. When I was putting the bending vice back a glint of metal caught my eye and I found both of the missing parts stuck to the base. Mystery solved at Last. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back