production may be slowed

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
:( i go back to school in febuary 22, they are horrible with schedueling, they changed it about 3 or 4 times now, ??? im afraid i cannot bring Flammable, Toxic, or sharp objects into my dorm, this excludes most required supplies to make my model airplanes. i plan to build one last aircraft before going back to school, if i don't need to spend a bunch more money on other things. otherwise it will be a bunch of weekend builds, which it may take weeks to finish projects that would otherwise take days! lately i have been to busy to build juggling between cutting wood and the endless remedial tasks my grandpa seems to assign in succession, and supplies are low, and with most of my money going to other things, i have not had time to replenish supplies

not to men tune the small dorms don't leave much room for modeling, and modeling can be messy, and if i spill any paint i will be screwed, they have weekly room inspections, and the room must be spotless or we could be fined, and modeling is a messy hobby, a un finished project with supplies lying on a table is no acception, it must be clean. :'(

in addition the school is so cheep dial up is standard Internet, dial up is to out of date for my laptop, so that is that, you have to pay extra for high speed.

I am right there with you. Since school has started up again, I will be slowing down my work. (I run a tutoring service for college students.)

@ ACE

It's a hobby that sometimes we all take breaks from. Life often interrupts the fun stuff we all like to do...

JMac

@jingles
i see you quoted one of my statements in another forum.

@Grendels
it would be cool to have a tutor that understood modeling.

@JMac
yep, life tends to throw its surprises.

Latest posts

Back