Compressor configuration for two benches

Hang on here, I'm starting to loose the plot.

To recap from your diagram you have the fengda compressor I listed previously? This says it has a small 0.3l tank with a pressure valve that you have set to 50psi. Connected to this is another pressure valve set to 25psi, and this is connected to your AB ?

So you are spraying at 25psi ?

Have I got that right so far ?
Pantherman
The regulator (Regulator-1) on compressor have been set to 50-55 psi, external regulator (Regulator-2) which goes to AB has set to 25 psi, there is one pressure valve but two regulators.
Another thing: Everytime i push AB trigger pressure drops about 5-8 psi

Compressor setup.JPG

Last edited:
The regulator on compressor have been set to 50-55 psi, external regulator which goes to AB has set to 25 psi, there is one pressure valve but two regulators.
View attachment 101335
So are you trying to achieve a spray pressure from the AB of 25psi ?
If so, just set the compressor valve to 25psi and connect the AB straight to it ?
No need for the regulator's ?

If you are using 2 AB's from the compressor, why not just use quick connectors on the AB's and just adjust the pressure that you want on the compressor valve.
Pantherman

So are you trying to achieve a spray pressure from the AB of 25psi ?
If so, just set the compressor valve to 25psi and connect the AB straight to it ?
No need for the regulator's ?

If you are using 2 AB's from the compressor, why not just use quick connectors on the AB's and just adjust the pressure that you want on the compressor valve.
Pantherman
I've mounted external regulator to my spray bench, which makes me easily see pressure and prevents me from bend over to set pressure. All about ergonomics and pleasure you know.

I've mounted external regulator to my spray bench, which makes me easily see pressure and prevents me from bend over to set pressure. All about ergonomics and pleasure you know.
So how about fitting a quick connector from the compressor. Fit a line to your 2 bench fitted valves. All you need to do is connect the line from your bench valve to the AB you want to use. Pantherman

And they say this hobby is suppose to be stress free and relaxing. This one here is too busy being obsessed and overthinking things. Build something already….LOL!

And they say this hobby is suppose to be stress free and relaxing. This one here is too busy being obsessed and overthinking things. Build something already….LOL!
Don't you make investments and try innovative things about your workplace, paints, chemicals etc. , is it all about building you think?

So how about fitting a quick connector from the compressor. Fit a line to your 2 bench fitted valves. All you need to do is connect the line from your bench valve to the AB you want to use. Pantherman
Many Thanks for your supports. By the way i've disassembled regulator-1 (which attached on compressor), and connected discharge line directly to the regulator-2, i think that will make it more stable.

No instabilities. The first regulator (closest to the compressor) has to be set at a higher pressure than the second is all. There are places with a dozen regulators set up at different benches all running off one compressor.

Latest posts

Back