Compressor configuration for two benches

Compressor tank waited with airbrush hose attached on QR coupling overnight at 55 PSI with pressure switch tightened, now it's morning there's only a negligible pressure loss, i think problem was all about pressure switch connection, good news. Next try will be with whole connections.

No , I'm not talking about the overpressure relief valve , I'm talking about the drain .
There is no way to drain condensate from the air tank ?

You mean drain valve which the part you manually relief pressure in tank? It's not a must on AB compressors in my opinion, air can be discharged by water seperapors' valve or the hose can be seperated. As i said my compressor has an outer protective case, you must disassemble it to see it's inner parts, if there's a drain valve you can't use it.
By solenoid i mean pressure switch, tanks for correction, it's some kind of bad technical talking habit.

Theres a reason why any compressor with a tank has a pressure relief valve - safety. If yours has a tank, it should have one, and also a drain valve on the bottom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_155236_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_155236_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20230613_155113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_155113_Chrome.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 3
michael-scott-the-office.gif

If it doesn't have a tank how does pressure stand still?
Whatever you set the pressure to on the valve that should be constant to the AB as long as the compressor is running. It may cut off if you use it for long periods.
Pantherman

Not on drugs, maybe a little bit weed, you mean there is a check valve on discharge of the cylinder? İf you say there is no tank discharge must go to regulator, check valve should be on that line, am i wrong? This makes this line work as a tank which makes me on drugs by the way.

Thanks for pdf, i think that's my old compressor. I couldn't see neither the tank nor the check valve on diagram.

What ?
Dude , there is NO air tank .
It's a tankless compressor .

Look at parts #18 and 19
Hang on here, I'm starting to loose the plot.

To recap from your diagram you have the fengda compressor I listed previously? This says it has a small 0.3l tank with a pressure valve that you have set to 50psi. Connected to this is another pressure valve set to 25psi, and this is connected to your AB ?

So you are spraying at 25psi ?

Have I got that right so far ?
Pantherman

Latest posts

Back