My model room & bedroom

Laurie

My room. Scale modelling. Shared with my bed & wardrobes & computer station.

All fitted in, some how, to 9feet * 12 feet.

m3S1jU.jpg%20jMiwzw.jpg%20R1AQUr.jpg']
[/URL]

Have to pull out the bed as there is a diorama above it.

Laurie

%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20f2BVde.jpg']XQktJu.jpg EXqnM3.jpg ASHIDh.jpg bwDp9q.jpg UMEZ8K.jpg Glm2tz.jpg BJXloA.jpg hbS6ks.jpg 2s9TPR.jpg [/URL]

Attachments

• m3S1jU.jpg
    m3S1jU.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 13
  • jMiwzw.jpg
    jMiwzw.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 13
  • R1AQUr.jpg
    R1AQUr.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
My room. Scale modelling. Shared with my bed & wardrobes & computer station.

All fitted in, some how, to 9feet * 12 feet.

View attachment 104491%20View attachment 104492%20View attachment 104493']
[/URL]

Have to pull out the bed as there is a diorama above it.

Laurie

%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20View attachment 104516']View attachment 104497 View attachment 104498 View attachment 104499 View attachment 104500 View attachment 104501 View attachment 104502 View attachment 104503 View attachment 104504 View attachment 104505 [/URL]
That's alot of stuff. Pantherman

What's this compressor? Looks like older version of fengda
That's alot of stuff. Pantherman
Correct Panther man I have gone over the top. Tut.

I have 50 aircraft & Armour watching over me at night.

But all very enjoyable. Cannot buy any more or I will have to give up going to bed at night.

My wife will not let me into her bedroom as I snore :mad::D:D

Correct Panther man I have gone over the top. Tut.

I have 50 aircraft & Armour watching over me at night.

But all very enjoyable. Cannot buy any more or I will have to give up going to bed at night.

My wife will not let me into her bedroom as I snore :mad::D:D

Looks OUTSTANDING!!
Thanks very kind.

Hey love your Labrador. During our marriage we have had 3, 2 black one brown. Also a German Shepherd but only for 8 years. She died tumor on the brain. Tears all round.

Laurie

Thanks very kind.

Hey love your Labrador. During our marriage we have had 3, 2 black one brown. Also a German Shepherd but only for 8 years. She died tumor on the brain. Tears all round.

Laurie
Thanks , Holly is turning 11 on the 31st of this month. She is so sweet and loving, has been my constant buddy for the past 11 years. Always by my side wherever I go.
She has a doctors appointment tomorrow due to liver enzymes being high. I hate when they get old and their health starts to fail. Hoping for the best for her.

Last edited:
Not a good day. Wife fallen over hit head twice. Hip not good.

Waiting ambulance

Good day up until now.

Laurie
Really sad about situation. I hope it's not a serious thing and i hope she will be well as soon as posible.

Thank you all very much. Just had to tell someone.

Operation tomorrow, broken hip & 85. That is not good.

Thanks for your support. Very much appreciated.
I will be very lonely tonight.

Laurie

Thank you all very much. Just had to tell someone.

Operation tomorrow, broken hip & 85. That is not good.

Thanks for your support. Very much appreciated.
I will be very lonely tonight.

Laurie
Laurie, my mother in law broke her femur at 89, they sorted her out and she walked out of the hospital 3 weeks later albeit with a slight limp. Absolutely amazing.

Anyway, here to help or vent if needed.
Pantherman

My wife tripped and fell, broke her shoulder and had shoulder replacement surgery 2 months ago. Recovery is slow but we are gaining on it. My Brother who is 78 got a hip replacement a few months ago and is doing fine. Medicine has come a loooong way and it’s amazing the stuff they can do now. She will encounter a bumpy road the first couple of days but things will smooth out and she will have a complete recovery.

My wife tripped and fell, broke her shoulder and had shoulder replacement surgery 2 months ago. Recovery is slow but we are gaining on it. My Brother who is 78 got a hip replacement a few months ago and is doing fine. Medicine has come a loooong way and it’s amazing the stuff they can do now. She will encounter a bumpy road the first couple of days but things will smooth out and she will have a complete recovery.
Thanks could I borrow Holly for a few days. Lonely in our flat at the moment.

Laurie:)

Latest posts

Back