IRON CLAD a.k.a. Iron Man !

Suh-wheat!

Really fantastic work Mike, the effort you've put into this model truly shows. I'm absolutely sure you'll make the deadline!

Mike, buddy, the choice of colors You've used here is exceptional, and this metal-guy looks absolutely great.
C'mon, man, just a bit more, and You'll cross the deadline. I'm sure You will!
This dude just has to wave us his steel hand from the voting page ;)

Sorry for being a bit late on your last post Mike....friggin' cool man! All those colors are popping right out! Looking forward to the final!!! ;)

Hey Guys,
I got a new set of tires for my car....FOR FREE!
Unfortunately I was away from my model build, BUT I did this little sketch......
Does it look familiar?
;D

IRONCLAD.jpg

merseajohn said:
And your an ace artist! You talented son of a gun!

Thanx MJ,
I have been drawing since I can remember. A lot of Star Trek ships when I was 5.
However, we are all artists here, and so much INCREDIBLE work is being done by tons of people.... I am just in awe to be part of this community. :)

ModelMakerMike said:
Thanx Q,
haven't seen you around much lately. Have you been busy?
:)
Not to derail the thread, here, but I've been spending more time playing "The Old Republic" than much else.
Heck, I'm only checking my email every other day, lately.

Thanks for asking, though, Mike

Well.....a few more steps closer to completion!
I believe that most if not all of the detail painting is done.
Now I will be throwing some more washes on him, and stuff, and then finish wiring him up, and adding another LED to the base. Because of all the metallic paints I used, and my lack of photographic skills, he's hard to get comprehensive pix of. Maybe I will get pix of him with natural light. Anywho....on with tonight's pix.

1-4.jpg

20.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

5-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

2-4.jpg
Now I am off to bed for I am sorely tired.

Latest posts

Back