Ilsa's Mech Lab.

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
I must be mad !!! I have waaaay to much on the bench already ! But what the heck ,Its only a little un ;D ;D

Im sure some of you already know of Scale 75 , They make a great range of metal figures and great paints too .
This is one of their SteamPunk range Ilsa's Mech Lab ,its all metal and yes its 75mm :)

Baron3.jpg

steampunk.jpg

steampunk1.jpg

I dont have time for any more larger projects at the minute ,but I reckon this one will keep me busy anyway !

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

See how that works !! Just show a little cleavage and some leg ... Everybody is interested !! Maybe I should cover up ! ;D ;D

Nice to have you all along :)

Chris.

No covers please :p you might also get rid of the stripe stocking also lol!!!

Lol !! Calm down ER !! You'll do yourself an injury ! ;D ;D

Its going to be fun to watch your updates Chris. I am sure the result going to look perfect.

Thanks guys ,nice to see you all :)

John ,Told you earlier ...Steady on big lad !! ;D ;D

Ok then , I got a bit of a start on this one in between one or two other things !

I started by fitting the floor and wall together There is a few valves and gauges to add to the wall ,but detail looks nice !

WP_20150403_10_12_31_Pro.jpg

mech1.jpg

The seat is only dry fitted so I can get Ilsa seated correctly :)

Speaking of Ilsa ;D I made a start on her next .

Her legs and torso come as two parts joining about the waist , the fit is pretty good ,but as with most metal figures a little fettling and filling is required ...Not much tho .

mech4.jpg

mech3.jpg

mech5.jpg

mech2.jpg

Some really nice detail on this ...Ummm ...Figure ;D

mech7.jpg

I wonder if they'll do a Bust ;D

mech6.jpg

A quick fit ....

mech8.jpg

mech9.jpg

mech11.jpg

Then I started the fettling . I must say ,Its a bit odd rubbing a lady's bottom and legs with wet and dry ;D It gets worse !! I need to drill it !! That sounds soooo wrong ! lol :eek:

Anyway , The joins were dealt with swiftly and it all looks good :)

mech12.jpg

mech13.jpg

I decided at this point that I would fit her head , the joint at the neck does require a little work and filler so I thought i'd deal with it now rather than later . It makes painting a little more awkward ,but no biggy :)

So this is where Im at now .

mech14.jpg

mech15.jpg

mech16.jpg

Enjoy ;D

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

That's a great sculpt. This is going to look great under paint. Lots of options to really make it pop.

Latest posts

Back