industria mechanika KASTOR

Chris Babes

Good Evening folks, greating from Belfast Northern Ireland.

This is my first post on the site, having been recruited by your very own Chris Spalding. Lost my Mojo a few months back, so am hoping this competition with get me going again.

This entry is in the sci-fi section, and is of the recently released Industria Mechanika KASTOR, which was mastered by Luca Zampriolo.

KastorContentsampdate_zpsf43f5026.jpg

Kit is superb, very clean indeed with very little clean up required. Consists of 58 Resin Parts, 13 Clear Resin parts, 2 Figures and a PE Fret.

I will add my own twist to it, making it into a future USN (space Navy that it), with a VF-84 Jolly Rogers scheme.

All the best folks.

Chris.

Rad, another Industria Mechanika kit. :)

This one is great looking. Looking forward to seeing the progress as you go.

Very cool. Been looking at these kits for a while. Cant way to see it built up. Good luck!

Welcome to the HERD Chris!! Sweet little kit you got there...looking forward to seeing where you go with it!!!

Chris !! Good to see you posting ,I know you've been lurking in the shadows for a while ;D Great kit ...Lots of resin ! Looking forward to it mate ;)

Chris.

that kit has a really nice design! It will be a nice one once build! :D

The parts looks really good! 8)

I like the kits that Industra have in their offer but they are a bit out of my price range. So I will be looking forward to our build :)
Cheers

Latest posts

Back