DML M1A1 AIM

;D. Awesome my Tank Brother! Can't wait to build my SEP....

Great job on the scheme! The Buff will really blend with it.... Can't wait till your next update

Keep up the good work!

Norm.

Update: Top coat had been done, for curing and sealing of klear before anything else, need to redo the tracks weathering, to give justice to the harsh Iraqi sand. A bit of scratch build on the Ice cooler. weathering of the engine will follow after some decals.

Top1.jpg

top2.jpg

top3.jpg

top4.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!!!

Thanks for the kind words, guys!!! I've really learn alot from here, I'll update as soon as I get some free time.

Coming on very nice !, bring on the weathering ;D

Chris.

If you find yourself Pressed For time !!! Make a list of what needs to be done !

either work on each item marked on the list... 1 by 1 or eliminate those you can ! when ever you can !

crossing those off the list... this way you will get to your goal !

We tend to wait till the last minute ! and well... pretty overwhelming for anyone stuck in that situation !

a little organization will help you keep your project on track and give you the feeling you are pushing ahead !!!

Just trying to help !!! There is not enough time in the day !!! I know that... but if you persist ! you will get this Beast TAMED in no time !

Thanks Chris!!! the Rod looks great!!

Norm, Thank for the encouraging words, really appreciate it tank Brother!! made a bit of a progress, hopefully later I can do some progress... still stuck in detailing weathering would be last.

cheers to all!!!

Update of My Beast! ;D

Dunno if I need to put the decals of the turret it really doesn't blend with the colors, or should tone it down with a wash to minimize the difference?

decal1.jpg

Also did some minor detailing, still haven't bought a guitar wire for the VHF antenna.

101_0127.jpg

101_0122.jpg

Thanks for looking, Cheers to all!!

The CIP panels are of that color.... No prob there buddy!

Keep pushing. Almost there.... Take your time! 30 days left!

Thanks Quaralene and Tank Buddy Norm!!!

I also made a list to do

decals, add details and scratchbuild, lastly of for weathering...

Between you and Norm, I want to go out and find a modern tank! Great build here.

Like John said....been thinking of picking on of these out with alkl the building going on. Looking great, keep it rolling!!!! ;D

Looking awesome. Very envious of you and Norm's modern tank building skillz.

Latest posts

Back