DML-T34/85 w/bedspring armor

I like the site. I ordered some AK products not too long ago from you guys. My only question is, do you plan on carrying Bronco products?

i managed to get that off Someone a few months ago. Defo get one or 6 :)

letsgobrowns82 said:
I like the site. I ordered some AK products not too long ago from you guys. My only question is, do you plan on carrying Bronco products?

As a matter of fact I just started putting up 1/35 scale armor. We had Bronco on the previous site but somehow missed putting it up on the new site :-X
We have about half the stuff up other half should be up today, then will work on the planes.

RedFrog was great with my first order (a bunch of AK stuff and some CA glues). Really friendly service too. Highly recommended.

I just got my order today. Shipping was quick and reasonable and I think the selection on the site is great. Its official they are now my go to store. ;D ;D ;D

Great to hear. The site search leaves something to be desired but plenty of run for improvement.

Yeah they seem to be the only site that carries all the brands I like and like I said their shipping was great.

Ian said:
Great to hear. The site search leaves something to be desired but plenty of run for improvement.

Ian,

Please email me at sales@redfroghobbies and explain to me what problems you had in the search field so we can work on improving the site.

Ron

Latest posts

Back