Contest Q&A

Entries are accepted any time between march 1 and the end of may...but categories other than the all open you need a date stamped photo of unstated kit prior to march 1

Scott can you pick up AM for your build after you submitted your entry? Say your working on a tank and your halfway through construction, are you allowed to go out and get a PE set to make it pop?

JohnSimmons said:
Does 1:1 scale count.........?

Actually, if you did something like...scratched a lightsaber model, and it was 1:1, then yeah, It's a model.

spud said:
JohnSimmons said:

Making more babies doesn't count :p

LOL i really dont think you can make one of those in 3 months!! plus im not sure i want to see the content of that kit on the inscription form!

Neo said:
spud said:
JohnSimmons said:

LOL i really dont think you can make one of those in 3 months!! plus im not sure i want to see the content of that kit on the inscription form!

... prooving starting date might be arkward, too! ;)

Tailor said:
Neo said:
spud said:
JohnSimmons said:

... prooving starting date might be arkward, too! ;)
I would say it's just a bigger challenge and if you manage to pull that off then this will be something ;)

Neo said:
spud said:
JohnSimmons said:

Can't help but to think of this... ;D

chimage-2php.gif

With scratchbuilds/kitbashes, how what doI take a picture of? I never know exactly which piece I'll use, most comes from the spares boxes/random crap bin.

Assuming I have time to enter ...

Pre-clicked gundam kits are out of the question I guess?

For a bash, just a pick of your spare box, whatever kit parts you plan to use.

Nothing has to be written in stone, just to show you haven't started.

Latest posts

Back