Contest Q&A

Lol I was going to hold off also but the t62 etch prob gave me free time until the replacement arrives.

But what I was asking and I see I didn't make my self more clear was, will you be opening the comp in your time zone or will you do as you did last year?

It starts at 12:01 AM local...whatever local is to you...

Man. I'm not too stressed, just wait for Friday. :)

Scott if we finish a build early and time permits can a second submission be made to build another kit?

Scott Girvan said:
It starts at 12:01 AM local...whatever local is to you...

Man. I'm not too stressed, just wait for Friday. :)

thats cool, look like i will be building some New shelfs for my brother tomorrow so ill have to wait any how ;D

My 9 year old son is keen to join the BSC, should we make his own profile or can he post under mine?

Your call Rookie - either way is fine.

Yeah and Glori - others have entered up to 10 in previous years. :)

Scott- When you said "Entries are accepted any time between march 1 and the end of may...but categories other than the all open you need a date stamped photo of unstated kit prior to march 1" are you saying that it needs to be date stamped before March 1st or on March 1st is ok too?

i think without the date stamp it has to be entered in all-open, meaning, all-open entries don't need a date stamp

Hmmm...I'll try to clear this up.

If you want to only join the contest in April and haven't started the kit that's cool. So you 'enter' with a date stamped sprue shot - say April 7th, then start the build and finish by the end of the contest.

Know what I mean - As long as the model wasn't started prior to March 1st you're good to go.

OK...I think I need clarification on the all-open then...

But if it was started or completed prior to March 1st, they have to be in the All-open?

got an other one, If i wanted to enter one of my busts in the fig cat could i do so.

the head is base coated but i want to redo that anyhow so as it is resin and can clean it right back, i can always buy another one but there pricy

Gonna have to say no on this one Spud. I know it wouldn't be 'started' but it is and I really need to keep that line in the sand.

Arse! lol i knew it was a hit or miss but i taught i would ask, ill look for another one then,

If i was to do a model of a "Big Boy" 4-8-8-4 (not an electric train kit), what category would it go under?
Thanks,
Mark

Just in case no one knows what he is talking about:

Image.po

it would not enter the armor does it? :p

speaking of timezone should we follow the website time lines or follow our own time lines?

Latest posts

Back