Bandai AT-ST

YEAH bring it.

You know....It would be kinda cool if someone started coming up with aftermarket weapon variants :) different side guns, comm packs, chin guns....you know, all the fun stuff that makes armor fun!

Glad to see this getting the paint on! And I'm going to have to remember the locator pins trick!

Scott, everything looks great my friend, amazing detail on this kit, I am sold on this kit for sure.

Thanks guys. A bit of progress on this which is nothing more than sanding down all the areas that I puttied and put the legs back together. It is now fully pose-able.

4782.jpg

4783.jpg

As you can see it will stand on it's own two feet.
4784.jpg

I accidently broke a 'tensioner' and have to glue it tight to the back of the leg. I can either replace these both or simply choose a stance that will work with what I have here.
4785.jpg

And finally, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
4786.jpg

I'd appreciate any comments on what I should do about the tensioners. Unreality did a great job with brass - I don't have any onhand...maybe just some strip styrene? Thanks for watching.

Great update Scott. The two Bandai ATST builds are pretty awesome. Looks like a really fun kit.

Scott Girvan said:
4786.jpg
LOL ;D Looks like it's pulling a move out of a '70s disco movie...

Looking great. I would replace the tension bits once you get it into the pose you want.

Thanks guys. It's a fun little project for sure.

If this is accurate than the kit tensioners are much too short.
atst_ss_01.jpg

Scott it's looking good. That LightWorks ref isn't quite right...some of the proportions are off, too.

Check these out
http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=12419
http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=7403

JMac said:
Great update Scott. The two Bandai ATST builds are pretty awesome. Looks like a really fun kit.

Scott Girvan said:
4786.jpg
LOL ;D Looks like it's pulling a move out of a '70s disco movie...

Or getting ready to jump ;D

Nice job Scott!

Your first pic would be a great pose! ;)

Latest posts

Back