Bandai AT-ST

You are faster than speedy gonzales Scott. Painting and weathering starting soon?

Thanks for the interest. Still have a bit to get done before primer...should be painting next week.

Just wondering about dioramas again Scott,...because this kit comes with a base & figures would this be classed as a dio?

J

Are you gonna go full dio...or leave an element out and enter it as Sci-fi?

J

Thank you! Good practice for this AT-ST and to get the 'rust out' of the mancave.

Didn't know where else to post them, but heres some nice photos of the models:

woeMb5O.jpg

BpUhJMV.jpg

4KGlE9j.png

"What did you say about my wee lad?"
JzdWjus.jpg

E7RtohX.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/HfNda

J

Game over man, GAME OVER !!

Great pics by the way. I am noticing these all have (or seem to have) a side-opening top hatch.

Thats Richard Marquand.......the puppet Director of Return of the Jedi,....with the puppeteer
E7RtohX.jpg

tumblr_mg08btIPd51qig6iso1_400.jpg
richard_marquand_lead.jpg

The other pilot/driver was Robert Watts, the Producer

20110713225548_robert_wattsrotj.jpg

robert-watts-main.jpg

Cameos
J

Thats one funky looking Rat Rod dude !! ;D Looking forward to seeing the paint and weathering on this one .

Neat work man :)

Chris.

Looks great! I really like this kit and hope to make it in near future.
Can't wait to see it painted! ;D

Cheers
Artur

Thanks. Can't wait to paint it....should be shooting primer this weekend.

Last night I actually did shoot primer, interior. I used Mr. Hobby Dissolved Putty to fill in all the gaps and also snipped off all the locator pins so this thing is now fully posable - thanks to Unreality for the tutorial.

4778.jpg

4781.jpg

I assembled the rest of the kit and drilled out the head rivet detail and rocket launcher. Looking at these pics I see it still needs a tiny bit of cleanup.

4779.jpg

4780.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Latest posts

Back