66 Malibu

Thanks Peza. I have the box done,...fur now. Should soon be covered with primer. ;)

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

sweet work mym8,lovin ya build its all clean and tidy,and i love ya ya concept!cheers peza ;)

Thanks guys. I just realised I have a few things to finish yet. I forgot I still have to finish the turret, and add some weld lines around the box. I should finish the push bar on the front as well. Guess I was anxious to paint. Hold tight, I've got a couple ideas that should make this thing pop when done. She should be a mean one once complete. And I'm still thinking on the paint. Got a good general idea. ;) ;D

Looking cool Matt, we all know the temptation to paint too early!

This is proper Mad Max stuff in the making!

Cant wait to see more

Thanks guys. I have a few extra details I'll add to this and show another picture before primer. Then I have some good ideas for paint brewing,plus..... a few extras after paint. ;) ;D At one point I was losing interest in this a little but new ideas are getting me excited again.

I think I have the turret finished. I wanted it to look like some old industrial hot water tank or something similar. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3043.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm glad it looks the part. I'm starting to see a little one eyed guy smoking a cigarette. ::) Anyway...I look forward to primer so I can really see how this is all working. And also to see what a mess I've made. ;) Still a little bit to do to tie this one up.

Latest posts

Back