66 Malibu

Sorry for the late reply guys.

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.

I used AK engine grime for the engine. It was my first time using it. Pretty easy to use. I also used a little of the AK engine oil effect as well. Of course I started off with a basic black wash.

Have some pics soon. I redid the fuel tank in the back. Just couldn't go the shampoo bottle top. Wasn't working for me. :)

Here is new fuel tank I made.

IMG_3248.jpg

I added the kit supplied racing exhaust. I'm not sure if I should rust it up or leave as is because I'm not quite sure what they are made of. ???

IMG_3254.jpg

And added the grill and tires.

IMG_3252.jpg

I think besides painting the fuel tank it is pretty much onto weatherin.

Thanks for looking in.

I'm diggin this Matt. Great job. Personally I'd leave the exhaust as is just for contrast.

Nice update Matt, fuel tanks looking cool and i really love the rust and stains in the back of the truck.

Top work

Thanks Scott, that was my original way of thinking.

Thanks Leigh, glad you stopped by.

eh up buddy.it`s all coming together now!it looks mint mym8,
you`ve really gone to town on this...i love it..a could just see it in zombieland!! ;D..cheers peza

Thanks Mike and Peza.

Ya Grendels, that is what I was thinking originally. I wish I would have had some stainless Alclad but I had to settle for aluminum. Looking from above I like the contrast of the pipes sticking out behind the cab.

Love this build noname. Incredible weathering and the overall look is very original. Top Shelf.

You Rocked out with your welder out!
This is super awesome. Like Q said, very nice/realistic "cobbled together" look.
I especially like the look of the drum/turret!
;D ;D ;D ;D

eh up buddy.
this is amazing build mym8.i think it`s mint.
it`s got the look of an old work horse!!ya paint techniques are just breath taking.
top marks and cheers for sharing it.........peza :eek:

Latest posts

Back