1941 Chevy Pickup Lowrider

With deep regret I am writing this to inform all my followers that for the time being I have to give up building, something has come up that due to my other obligations I must quit. Hopefully some day i can return but just not sure when that will be. In fact will have to let all my stash, tools and everything else go as well. Thank you for the camaraderie, all the help you all have given me and hope to be back some day..................

That's really unfortunate but you have to take care of priorities first.

Here's to hoping you'll finish some day.

Sorry to hear 67!!! Do what needs to be done. I has been a pleasure to watch along and hope to see you back here soon!!! Take care!!! ;)

Ok everyone, I want to thank everybody that has followed this build and has given me great encouragement, that means a great deal to me. So again thank you, my situation is not over by far but it seems manageable and as this hobby is so therapeutic to me I am going to need all of the therapeutic I can get so I need to keep at it as I really want to see this thing to the end, so enough of my personal crap lets get back to it, I had some time to add the subwoofers to the bed and ill work on the amps soon also painted the wood slats and trying to get all the interior paint done so i can get to the paint on the exterior, now i painted the severed heads but let me be straight forward and let you know I am not a figure painter and suck at it but I think these look kinda ok but wont be the focal point of the enterior.

DSCN3703.jpg
DSCN3704.jpg
DSCN3705.jpg
DSCN3706.jpg
DSCN3707.jpg

Happy to see you up and running again! I wish you well in getting everything back on track for yourself!

With said...

WOW!! Awesome!!! Details are just popping with the paint! In the end, severed heads are just severed heads...(((LOL))). I'm thinking they look pretty damn good! Keep it rolling when you can!! ;)

Thank you TRM and didnt think of it that way but yeah severed heads are lucky I guess to be in any kind of decent shape.

Interior foam is pretty much done. The dashboard is the only thing that needs to be painted with the door panels but not sure on a color yet.

DSCN3712.jpg
DSCN3711.jpg
DSCN3710.jpg

Latest posts

Back