1941 Chevy Pickup Lowrider

Yeah they do look like 1/35 or 1/32 (54mm) , But i like what you're doing ;D love the rats round the steering column ! that should paint up nice ;D

Chris.

a little update. Finalized the dashboard and fitted to make sure it will fit with the larger door panels and its looking pretty good. Added a little gizmology to the lower part of the dashboard as if its working device in a dungeon door or something.
DSCN2504.jpg
DSCN2510.jpg
DSCN2515.jpg
DSCN2514.jpg
Also decided that grim should have a back rest on his seat and some spikes around the seat base. So grim gets a back rest of barbed wire. Just a mock up as I need to add more barbs to the wire.
DSCN2511.jpg
DSCN2512.jpg

That dash is rippin'!!!!! There is just so much to dig about the whole thing! Great progress! ;D

Quaralane said:
Wow. Cannot believe the detail you're packing into this
I cant believe it either, I originally just was going to make a normal lowrider truck out of it and went from there, I had not planned on doing an interior like this but it came out of me somewhere.

Oh yeah thats rippin`..............ya just gotta love everything thats gone into this!!!!!!, when this is finished i can`t wait too see what ya have planned for the next one.........LOL ;D

`Boots`

`Boots` said:
Oh yeah thats rippin`..............ya just gotta love everything thats gone into this!!!!!!, when this is finished i can`t wait too see what ya have planned for the next one.........LOL ;D

`Boots`
Thank you for the comment, Like i say it wasnt going to be this crazy at first but it has grown, for the next build if i do not burn out on this one will probably be a box stock build something of a no brainer......

Hee hee.................havin served 18 years as a firefighter riding the major crash tender i`m sure glad i didn`t come across a vehicle like this involved in an RTA, don`t think there would have been much hope for any one inside with all those gadgets..........!!!!!!
`Boots`

Yeah ..thats looking cool ;D, probably a good anti theft device :eek:

Chris.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Small update, thought I would carry over the interior theme to the bed cover.
DSCN2612.jpg
Added some more small details to the back of the interior and started to work out a headliner for the roof.
DSCN2613.jpg
DSCN2614.jpg
and my son had some bones from a lego set that I will be using for some nerf type bars in place of bumpers
wrapped in barb wire.
DSCN2617.jpg
DSCN2616.jpg

Thanks guys I really want to finish this thing but every time i set at the bench i just keep adding to it. The headliner is done. I think...DSCN2618.jpg
DSCN2619.jpg

Back