1941 Chevy Pickup Lowrider

"DEM BONES"!! Excellent bid on the headliner! Looking forward to seeing some paint!!!!! ;D

Thank you for the comment, yeah me too, i am so wanting to get painting on this thing, i can almost taste the paint i want to start so bad but everytime i set at the bench i look for more areas to put more detail and it keeps putting off the paint, i still have to finish the hydro pumps, battery hook ups, all the wiring on the chassis and make the rear axle fit the chassis, a ton of work yet..........

Hey buddy good to see some more on this..............everytime i pop in it is a real treat to see all the new additions, gotta love dem bones to replace the nerfs............great idea!!!

`Boots`

Well I couldn't leave it alone on the detail, went back to the gamer store today and got some more rats.
DSCN2671.jpg
Make em look like they want out of the bed....
DSCN2673.jpg
DSCN2672.jpg
and its time for a cleaning job of the shop this weekend as I have no more room to build........
DSCN2674.jpg

Man that gamershop must love you visiting buddy.....LOL ;D, those rats in the back look great, ya do realise ya have a shed load of painting too do here fella :eek:, looks superb tho!! ;D

`Boots`

No update yet, hopefully tonight I can get some work done to it. I stopped by the gamer store again and picked up another bone pack as I did not think i had enough for the build from the other two packs.DSCN2688.jpg
So that brings a grand total of $68.99 for all the tiny little metal pieces.

`Boots` said:
Man that gamershop must love you visiting buddy.....LOL ;D, those rats in the back look great, ya do realise ya have a shed load of painting too do here fella :eek:, looks superb tho!! ;D

`Boots`
Yeah they asked me if i wanted to open up a line of credit at the store!!! No just kidding. It got more costly than i was planning on but the shapes and detail are something that I could never sculpt.

Amazing stuff! I thought that was my bench for a second!!! :D Are you gonna be able to actually lift this, or does it have to be assembled on the shelf ((((LOL))) Just kidding! This has been one of the most interesting build to follow as well as fun. Thanks for sharing!!!!

8) Paint, Paint, Paint 8)

Oh yes...........lovin` that mock up MS, i`m itching too see the paint flow on this one fella it really is gonna be something quite special when done, so much time and effort gone into this.............excellent work bud!! ;D

`Boots`

Thanks everyone for your great comments and for keeping me focused on this thing,

Small update, made some severed heads for the seat back, and made platform for seat.
DSCN2744.jpg
DSCN2741.jpg
DSCN2740.jpg
and started to work on the rear end to fit disc brakes
DSCN2743-1.jpg

Quaralane said:
--shakes head--
You found MORE to add?

Nice start of work on those brakes
Thank you, yeah if im gonna get this thing to paint i need to work out the final details on this project. Im dying to get to paint but a lot yet to go.

Not much of an update, did a little, but most of it has been in body work, getting rid of flaws in the body work, sink marks, making sure everything matches and working on the layout for the hydro cylinders, did make a weapons rack on each side of hood and came across some skull beads at a bed store over the weekend, they are a little on the large size but liked the color of them. Was worried that the weapons on the hood might look cluttered but had that idea for a long time now, just wanted to see what it would look like.
DSCN2804.jpg
DSCN2805.jpg
DSCN2803.jpg
DSCN2801.jpg

Latest posts

Back