1941 Chevy Pickup Lowrider

Everything is looking great!!! Love the engine details!!! Keep it coming!!!

Oh man.................i`ve missed such a big `ol chunk on this one, she is really looking the dogs doo dahs and great to catch up with it again..................superb work sir ;D ;D

Wow this has come a long way. What a project this has been.

Must feel good to stick with this for so long and now get to see the light at the end of the tunnel man.

Wow that is well Worth the wait an outstanding bit of modelling

Thanks guys for all the comments, its almost done, i have a lot of little bones, and barbed wire, chains and weapons to paint and place all over the truck and trailer then ill call it done!

Man O Man i have loved this build since the 1st time i saw it... i would love to have one in 1:1 scale lol... Great build truly someone to look up to. To help make mine better thanks for showing this all the way threw

Thanks guys for the compliments it really means a lot. My only regret with this one is the decals, most everyone on the other forums brought up the point that they do not match the builds and there right. They (decals) were an after thought and not a very good one thats why i put the cross decals over the eyeball ones on the front.

But model building is like anything else out there, a learning experience, what you did wrong, or didnt like in a build you do better in the future builds, and strive to make each one better than the one before...

looking back in just the last decade my builds have been getting better, I just have to work on my patience, as i get closer to being done i make or take short cuts and things get omitted or left out just to get it in a display case, im trying to get around that and like a fine wine do not shelve it till its matured enough!

Thanks guys for the awesome comments, I am almost done here. I am going to change the hood, not liking the weapons holders on the sides, May just cut off the side doors and let the engine show. Gonna pick up another kit of the 41 pick up and try something new with the hood.

Little update, i added the chains and skulls and vertebra and bones to the bed, a ton of bones to the trailer and inside the cab, also added lantern type headlights but mounted them to the front of the cab, thought they would look strange on the front of the truck and did not want to make it more strange than the front is with those two large decals, on the front.

The last things to add are all the weapons (a ton of painting to do to them) and a ton of weathered barbed wire made out of solder, then it will be complete and Ill move on to something new finally!

IMG_20120730_162608.jpg

IMG_20120730_162615.jpg

IMG_20120730_162640.jpg

IMG_20120730_162708.jpg

IMG_20120730_162813.jpg

Latest posts

Back