1941 Chevy Pickup Lowrider

WOW!!! What a creative builder. Like you I have been searching for PE spider webs, where did you find them? Can you help me with a manufacturer's name, part number, mail order house, web site, any thing at all? I noticed you put up questions on a few other sites but got no replies, I assume it was you asking the question. I only joined this group today and if this is a typical thread, I will be spending a lot of time here. Thanks for sharing your skills and creativity. ;D

Turtletee25 said:
WOW!!! What a creative builder. Like you I have been searching for PE spider webs, where did you find them? Can you help me with a manufacturer's name, part number, mail order house, web site, any thing at all? I noticed you put up questions on a few other sites but got no replies, I assume it was you asking the question. I only joined this group today and if this is a typical thread, I will be spending a lot of time here. Thanks for sharing your skills and creativity. ;D
sorry havent been on here for a while, had a stellar early summer vacation and just got back into it. the photoetched spider webs come from Ken Hamilton and you can contact him thru his website http://www.wildharemodels.com/
did some work to the engine and decided on paint, have been doing some painting lately!!!
0531121851.jpg
0612121649.jpg
0612121650.jpg
0617121637a.jpg

0617121637b.jpg
0617121637.jpg0618121316.jpg
added a sword to top of valve cover and machined a new oil filler cap last night, hope to have engine finished this week and finish the paint this week as well.

Paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been a long time waiting on this part ;D color is Killer too

Thank you guys for the comments, i had cans of both colors laying around for a while and had always wanted to try them and thought why not now, they are awesome and dry really fast, thing is thou is they are really thick and hope it doesnt hinder the doors closing when done!

0623121808.jpg
0623121808a.jpg
pictures are not the best but all i have to do now is clear coat the top of the casket to seal in the decals and add the interior and fenders and the trailer will be done!

Thanks for the comment, im determined to have this one done before winter. I can not look at it anymore in the state that it is in with parts everywhere, the time has come to finish it. The casket is gonna have upholstery in it that looks like diamond tuck, and a tv and other things. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

This is some real great stuff, loving the colour combo

I agree, its time to finish this, i want to see the whole body done in this colour

Just beautiful buddy

Gag

thanks for the comment here is some more pics of engine,
0625121826.jpg
0625121827a.jpg
Almost done with the engine now, got the pulleys on and the plug wires, just need to add some more wiring and water hoses when its installed in the frame.

Thank you CTspeedshop, have another update didnt have work last night so was able to get the bed finished all glued together and work on the upholstery for the casket. I glued the button tufted floor in and working on ideas for the upholstery on the side of the casket.
IMG_20120629_174549.jpg
IMG_20120629_134842.jpg

Thanks guys, got the casket 90% now,
IMG_20120701_014506.jpg
IMG_20120701_014634.jpg
Just have to add fenders and the severed heads on the tongue of the casket, and a bunch of bones in the casket, may add some more stuff, never know.

there is enough speakers in there to wake the dead guy..... ::)

Latest posts

Back