Your most wanted Armored Kit...

It would be cheaper to go thru your LHS.... I was under the impression you were seeking the
Tank? But that's ok!

As for the thread question! Hard one! As of late Dragon,Trumpeter,AFV, and HobbyBoss have released some pretty incredible kits which makes it's hard to choose!

I was looking for it when I posted that message, but a month later I found it on ebay ;D

Well,

I have 2.

1) I would like to see Dragon do an Early Berge-Panther D ( th one with just th Boom crane & th wood covering th turret hole). Cyberhobby/Dragon has released 2 Berge-Panther "type" kits - The Berge-Panther mit Pz IV turret ( Battle field mod by th 653rd Pz.Jagr.Abtl) as well as Their Flak-Berge-Panther. I've built the Berge-Panther mit Pz IV turret & I'm in th process of building th Flak-Panther. Both are based on the 653rd.'s outdated/converted Berge D's. Th problem is that there are some things inherent on th Berge that Dragon has yet to include in th kit. Precision Models did an Update set for th Old ICM Berge-D but I believe that's long out of "print". I had one update set & used it on th Berge D mit Pz IV turret. Things like the "anchors" for th Boom crane & the holders for the crane poles etc. Also Dragon has just dropped in the Instructions from the Premium Panther D kit ( Th dreadful color ones ! :-X ) They have not ammended the Instructions ( as they have you attach th Rear Stowage boxes , Berge's didn't have those boxes). So I would like to see Dragon just do a whole New Berge D !

2) I would like to see Bronco ( 'cause They rocked on Their Sd.Kfz 221's & British Armored Cars) do the German 6 Wheeled Mercedes Staff Car.

Sorry ... I kinda' got long winded on that 1st one ! ;D

ERIK

Ontos for sure......waited a long time for that one. Any talk of a "Duster" being released? Would love to do one up in Vietnam 'TET' offensive in Hue.

I want one of the Trumpeter 1/16 scale kits. Just have no idea where I would put it after it was built. Would be a really fun build the amount of detail you could put into it would be the best part. Would take a year to build.

Re: Your most wanted Armored Kit, What if?...

Guys,
I would have to say my most wanted armor kit would be IF Tasca kitted the U.S. M-24 Chaffee light Tank in 1/35th. That would be a dream come true. As far as production stuff out there I would like to get the Tamiya Famo with the trailer. I have built the Famo w/o trailer after it came out. What a sweet build!

Frank Blanton

Latest posts

Back