Your most wanted Armored Kit...

DreamKnight

Which Armored model kit that's currently on your most wanted list? It can be currently out on the market or announced as a feature release.

Actually, I got mine in the last year or so.

First one was the AFV Club Chaparrel
AF3502.jpg

And the Dragon SCUD launcher (I know....sucker for punishment)
ldmls3520.jpg

Not much else I want from years gone by now....there are enough new ones coming out all the time to keep me busy!

I wouldn't mind a 1/35 scale MAUS, but I have a shelf full of armor right now anyway.

Well, I already have my most wanted 1/35 armor kit, the Dora.

8)

Now I just want the time and space to build it.

Elm City Hobbies said:

AF3502.jpg

That's pretty. What scale is that and where did they use the Chaparrel?

Heh heh, if we're allowed stuff that ordinarily would get laughed out of the master mold makers' workshop then for me it would be a 1/35 scale Ratte. One of these babies:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landkreuzer_P._1500_Monster

http://tanks.deagostini.co.uk/chat/yaf_postst785_The-Mighty-Ratte.aspx

Supposedly the turret was built but ended up deployed as a coastal defense position in Denmark or somewhere but from what I've been able to find out there's no record of such an emplacement being found.

DreamKnight said:
Elm City Hobbies said:

AF3502.jpg

That's pretty. What scale is that and where did they use the Chaparrel?

It is 1/35 scale, and was used by the US Army, essentially 4 Sidewinder missiles mounted to a tracked vehicle chassis for air defense with in the armor battalions. Was replaced by the Humvee with the mounted Stinger turret.

Don't think the kit is even still in production anymore, 35002, was the 2nd armored releases from AFV Club when they first started up, so you may have to go the Ebay/swap meet to find one.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Don't think the kit is even still in production anymore, 35002, was the 2nd armored releases from AFV Club when they first started up, so you may have to go the Ebay/swap meet to find one.

Awe bummer! OK Thanks! :)

Trumpeter has heard my prayers, I've been wishing for modern Canadian AFVs, they have just released the 1/35 LAV-III kit and there is the new Leopard 2 kits coming out this fall.

i used to have a Remote controlled 1/16 Scale M-26 Pershing, it eventually war out in less than a year, it was one of the cheaper models, the more expensive remote controlled tanks can be very costly... around 800 to 1000 American dollars.

by the way this is not my model.
m26_pershing_03.jpg

I want to build a Kellys Heroes diarama. I have the Dragon M4A3 Sherman. Still need to aquire the Jaguar "Kellys Heroes" figure set and the Formations "Oddballs Tank" conversion kit.

Static. :)

a Tamiya 1/48th scale M-26 Pershing, im going to order one hopefully this weekend, im going to put it in the diorama!

schweinhund227 said:
Corey said:
The T-35 from Alanger

alg35004.jpg

Got that one and the Aluminum guns from robio. You want it?

sorry for the late replay :-X got the T-35, the the Aluminum guns would be nice, how much do you want for them?

Latest posts

Back