Your In-Room Entertainment ?

I have a 21" TV and a surround sound system. Large TV died. We don't watch much anyways....

never heard of that box john but yes very nice indeed :)

i never watch tv because the woman like to flick when adds come on and then we miss the other show when it comes back on... so i just go to my room and veg

Finally got it mounted up off the workbench. Gonna be great to enjoy the DVDs and Netflix and Internet from the attached laptop. Now if only I had a dedicated beer fridge :)
image-10.jpg
image-11.jpg

Mind you, all of these were old second hand things, but there's a trend.

I had a CD player. It died.
I had a DVD player. It died.
I had a radio. It died.
I had an old laptop. I killed it trying to save a renegade part during a build. (The part fell, my reflex was to grab, and I smashed the screen in instead.)
I had a CD player. It died.
I had a DVD player. It died.
I now have a CD player... ... so far.

Thank you thank you. My hobby room now doubles as a relaxation and time alone room :) I can kick my feet up and watch a movie now....my only complaint is that the speakers are a little weak. Not enough to care but just enough to notice :)

Now if only DirecTV would stop blacking out my channels, I could get the sattelite run in to that tv :)

Awesome setup you have there, TBadger.

I have a computer on the other side of my room. At the start of a modelling session, I wack on iTunes and listen to music. Recently I have been listening to the Slick Rick discography. :p

I have my stereo for tunes and an old PC running Ubuntu so I can do some research or listen to a podcast if I want. It's great for finding information when working on the cars too. :D

PC is at the end of the long desk, just finished the last season of BSG, now on to Caprica. Occasionally, I'll play some MP3s, but usually it's a movie or what not.
Cheers!

Nice setup

this is my inroom entertanement
47415410150656877776150.jpg

lol

i do watch alot of movies on my PC in my mancave but i have to use headphone SWMBO say's

Ken Abrams said:
lol

He or she looks awesome, what a cute face.

Thanks

hes begining to be a good dog!!!

forgot the intro

Meet Pixel now 11months old Puggle

Just like SWMBO hes cute smart and real stubburn :p

Latest posts

Back