Your In-Room Entertainment ?

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
I currently have an old laptop sitting in the corner to play DVDs and such. It's a little too far out of my reach but it gets the job done.

Which brings me to my inquiry. What do you have in your workbench area ? Flat Panel TV mounted to the wall ? Computer ? Dancing Monkey ??

Elaborate and post some pictures !

Nothing fancy for me. I bring my smart phone in with me. Listen to music, Leafs games (winter) or watch something on Netflix. One day it would be nice to have more but it gets me by just fine.

I find if I have a movie on while I build I do more watching then building.

Jeff

i have my computer in the same room so i roll back and forth between modeling and pc, if i want to just have somit to watch ill use teh ipad and find somit on netflix or what ever is stored on pc.

Yup...I'm with Jeff...I go up there to get away from all the other stuff. I'll bring up the iTouch to listen to Pandora...and it's there to bring up the web for reference if I get stuck on something...

Well lets see.
I have in my room I have:
32 inch HD TV
XBox 360
Apple TV
BD player
MacBook Pro
Ipad
Ipod

Now I know why I can't finish a build!

Um, I do my building in the living room, I cart all the stuff in each evening, and tidy it all up before I go to work in morning, I just watch TV, Netflix (like the others) I can honestly say that when I look at my Falcon builds I'll always remember they were mostly built while watching 'Breaking Bad'

J

No pictures needed....

I play something on the PC... on my right!!! most likely a documentaries on Netflix to fill the void !!!
To drown the voices in my head !
Gollum_not_listening.jpg

and if the Model isn't cooperating... I play COD,MW3

Next !

schweinhund227 said:
No pictures needed....

I play something on the PC... on my right!!! most likely a documentaries on Netflix to fill the void !!!
To drown the voices in my head !
Gollum_not_listening.jpg

;D ;D

How?

What?

Do you mean that you hear voices talkin´to you??

;D ;D In my case there´s a light... a bright light WITH changin´colors... AH! THERE´S THAT LIGHT AGAIN, HOW BRIGHT IT IS !!! I CAN´T ... I CAN´T... NOW...

2001: A Space Odyssey "Star Gate" sequence

;D ;D ;D
( I´m beginning to understand lotta things around this forum ;D )
RG

I actually just solved my problem of small screens, sound and fidelity. Got a stellar deal on a 24" LED TV and wall mount for $125. It shall be mounted on monday afternoon once I get my AC working. It's currently about 91 in my house since the AC repair guy overcharged my system with Freon and now it blows hot air only......and they recommend leaving it on for 12+ hours just to see if thats the issue:(

If that happened where I live, it would be 100+ in the house. It is near 100 outside every day.

It just about got there..topped out at 94....luckily I took some measures and fixed it and its running again. Our outside temp was 102 yesterday but the trees keep the house in shade til about 3pm

My wife has an Ipad and I have an android tablet which I hacked and changed up the OS. The Ipad sits on a shelf, and the android tablet is being carried around by my 5 year old daughter as she watches cartoons on Netflix. 20120709_152915.jpg

We bought her head phones so she doesn't disturb the rest of the house....

I now need to go get another android pad....

haha, nice headphones :), what i love about the ipad/iPhone is the ability to put what im watching on to my tv with apple tv

Latest posts

Back