[WoMW] Entries and Group Build Questions

Hey guys!

How many more of you guys are almost finished with your build here? :) I'm thinking we extending a few more months so we can take a break to hit the contest and then continue it afterwards with some renewed strength from the change?

Let me know. There's some models here that looks to be almost done or well on their way to be done so it'll be silly to close it up.

OK I'm going to extend it to august. give people time to work on it and I'll try and revitalize the GB to get more people to jump in afterwards with the additional time.

Good call DK! Looks like I'll be able to get that tank finished in time now.

amateurmodeler said:
Great! Hey have you started your hornet yet??? Been looking forward to seeing it.

Not yet. :) I've taken a break from models but about to come back into it with my SMA entry I think. Been itching on tackling that Sturmtiger. Then I'll just back on the Hornet afterwards and try and finish up the corsair.

Now that the Spring Contest is done, let's reboot/extend this build and hopefully get more people involved and/or have current members jump in with more entries if they want.

Let's go to November 30th for this. Gives us some good months and I'll try and re-ignite this group build.

Chung

Well, doesn't seem too late, so i'm joining in! :D
Academy's F-8P Crusader ' French Navy Special ' 1/72 scale. ;D
Academy_12407_Box.jpg

man it seems pretty nuts to keep postponing the end of this project i understand you want people to finish their projects and all but deadlines are deadlines 1 extension was acceptable but this is getting way out of hand why not finish and move to a new contest and have the drawing for the prizes promised

ozzy59he - you make a good point. I am going to discuss this with a few people and get back with an answer asap.

Ok, we'll go ahead and end this. No point in dragging it out. We figure we can always just do a "Part 2" if there's interest. I'll figure out who's completed their entries and do a random thing to the gift certs. Probably don't even need to do the random drawing. I don't think there's more than three peeps that finished their entry.

thank you for understanding i am really not a hard but or anything just thought we were going to far looking forward to a new group build :D

DreamKnight said:
Ok, we'll go ahead and end this. No point in dragging it out. We figure we can always just do a "Part 2" if there's interest. I'll figure out who's completed their entries and do a random thing to the gift certs. Probably don't even need to do the random drawing. I don't think there's more than three peeps that finished their entry.

mine's done!!!!!

DreamKnight said:

Mine's done.

there is suposed to be a drawing for the completed entries for gift certificates from sprue brothers

Quaralane said:
Prizes? In a Group build? Did I miss something?

Originally, I put up three gift cert in a random draw for peeps that completed their entries. :) Just a little reward for actually finishing their entry. :)

I'mma gonna do a vid on it in a day or so! :) Keep watch.

Just to list those that finished their entries. Some people I have no clue if they finished and did not answer when asked so I won't count em.

Carsenault
amateurmodeler
JMac
Steve_L
ozzy59he

You know what, there's only 5 peeps anyways so I'll just pop you all a $20 gift cert to spruebrothers.com.

Those listed here, just send me an IM here and let me know what your email address is. I'd look it up in our system but sometimes people use fakes emails (shame!). Then give me a week, week and a 1/2 to get em out.

Chung

Latest posts

Back