Trumpy Condor

Thanks all! The motivation is really helping. I'm starting to get burned out on this thing.

Onward...

Just got the RLM 65 on the bottom and it only took half a bottle! ;D that means my two bottles of top color will be plenty. The RLM 65 was MM enamel and the top colors are going to be Polly Scale acrylic so I'm going to have to wait for this to cure. I really hope it's cured by tomorrow AM. It's definitely crunch time! :-\

Looking forward to see the Upper surface camo !!

she is So big... looked at it at the store... a monster ! and a price that fits...!

Not cheap ! but a wicked conversation piece !!!

Keep up the good work !

First top color is on. There is a chance I will have her done late tomorrow. Thursday morning at the latest. :D

Waiting for the Future to dry. May be decaling in @ 30 minutes if I'm not too tired. Still have some fiddly bits too finish up.

24 Hours to go!!! ;D ;D ;D

Quaralane said:
Good for you.
Think you can get the weathering in before 2359?

I'm probably just going to go with exhaust stains. Come to find out these things were constantly being painted to prevent corrosion. I didn't even do my normal Paynes Gray wash.

It's dull coated. I'm just working on the landing gear and the bombs and turrets and exhaust stacks. 10+ hours to go.

Warning!!! Spoiler Content!!!

1104314673_photobucket_47266_.jpg

1104314673_photobucket_47267_.jpg

Almost there! ;D ;D ;D

Well I kinda ran out of time but I got her submitted. The side windows hadn't dried yet. Oh well. You need to look carefully but there are two colors on the top. :D

1-006.jpg

1-002.jpg

1-001.jpg

I'll get better pics later. ;)

The way you took the pictures makes her look like a 72nd scale

Knowing how big she really is! You must have covered your entire garage in blue? LoL

All kidding aside!

You did a smashing good job on her!

Not enough condors out there!

Later buddy!

Very Cool Build !! That backdrop seems endless ! Th Condor is Really Cool Dude !! Great Job !! What a Beast !

Thanks guys! i don't know that I would have ever built/finished this thing without your support.

The backdrop is a roll of paper @ 36"x120". I taped it to the wall and then ran it lengthwise down the dining table. So figure I had a flat area about 36"x36". What really made it difficult is that I don't own a short lens for this camera and my work area was small. I had a really difficult time getting far enough away from the model for the camera to focus.

How about some more pics!? :p

2-039.jpg

2-020.jpg

1104314673_photobucket_47431_.jpg

2-028.jpg