Trumpy Condor

ShutterAce

Entry #1 is in...

DSCF1861s.jpg

If I could figure out how to embed a pic I would. :-[

Mod's Note: put your picture in for you, simplest way to do it, right click on your picture and click "copy image location" Then where you want the picture in the body of your post, click the first box above the first smiley face on the above left, if you put your cursor over the box, it will come up and say "insert image", click on the button, and in the body of your post, you should see [I MG][/IMG], you then want to paste the image location you copied from your photo online between the the 2 boxes.

Clear as mud now? LOL

Thanks, ECH [/i]

ShutterAce said:
If I could figure out how to embed a pic I would. :-[

How's that?

;D

EDIT: looks like Scott edited right after me. ;D and to add to his note, the second image tag should have a forward slash. [i mg] put picture address here [/img]

Thanks for fixing them.

I did use the image tags originally though and no image showed up. ??? Hmmmm.....

Oh well.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Yes...what Ken said, just without a mouth full of marbles like I said! LOL

LOL

ShutterAce said:
Thanks for fixing them.

I did use the image tags originally though and no image showed up. ??? Hmmmm.....

Oh well.

Jim,

just make sure the address you chose ends in .jpg

The address you first posted didn't. Any address that ends in .jpg should be viewable when put between image tags.

Finally started cutting sprue on this last night along with the Phantom. Even though it is huge it looks like it is going to go together fast. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on the inside of the fuse because you can't see it. I might want to think about preordering a couple gallons of paint though. ::)

Seeing it coming together..... I still think it is a monster of a kit!

Wow! The Real state it's gonna use once fully assembled? But it looks like a sweet kit!

Take your time! She is going to be a looker once all dolled up!

Norm.

Out!

CONDOR! Wow, in 48th, must be monster!!! :eek: Mabye not as big as the 24th Mossie though ;) It takes up more room in my "stash" as everything else (bar the 24th Stuka) put together!!

Thanks everyone! Yes it is a beast but it's going to be way cool when it's sitting... um... wherever I can find to put it. :D