Trumpy AVGP Grizzly

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Hey Guys

here my second entry

its a 1/35 Trumpy AVGP Grizzly Got it from my secret santa

Ive never built Armor before so this will be a little challenge. not sure i will have time to finish it with my Ki-84 #1 priority

p1030895nd.jpg

Worked on it a little today

p1030902o.jpg

im wondering there are no color callouts on any part does this mean all the suspention and stuff are the color of the tank?

Cheers

Neo

from what i remember from serving in the canadian military the botoms were painted also same green color asthe body

Yeah, over all green, and some had a black, brown, or both colors on the top. Some were 2 shades of green and a black, many different camos on the Griz and Cougar vehicles, including an over all UN White, although I believe only the Cougar was ever in UN White I think.

Yeah the box has decals for UN white or green/black camo

not sure witch one im gona do yet

It looks like Santa did you right with that kit, have fun with your present! (That's like Christmas in December and March) ;D

Neo is in the house with another...wicked my friend!! I like the thought of the white...weathing would look sweet but your kit and nothing is off the table yet!!! ;)

Small update guys

this thing is flying along ..... lol

p1030912x.jpg

Nice job so far Neo!! It's all about having fun at it!! Kepp it coming!!

Thanks for following

My KI-84 is taking most of my time but i managed to get a coat of Aluminium on her last night..witch is the first hint to the final color ...

p1030959xq.jpg

p1030961y.jpg

What particular aluminum did you use to paint this? I like the way it turned out.

hook1169 said:
What particular aluminum did you use to paint this? I like the way it turned out.

Its Humbrol 56

Alright

well i took the white challenge and it turned out great!

Painted her Badger ModelFlex Antique white over humbrol aluminium base and flat black preshading

p1030996u.jpg

Latest posts

Back