TOMAHAWK MBR-04-MK VI

The Nylon Gag said:
That weathering is superb my friend, great stuff

Are you going to mount this, a small dio maybe?

Gag

Yes I would like to along with another 1/72 vehicle to get a sense of the size of the mech.

Thanks for the kind words.

Terry 8)

Impressive work. You have some great weathering skills. Really like the "chip up" on the armor...gives it an authentic "battle tested" look as does the rain weathering.

MossyOakClan said:
Impressive work. You have some great weathering skills. Really like the "chip up" on the armor...gives it an authentic "battle tested" look as does the rain weathering.

Thank you!

Terry 8)

Quaralane said:
Looking very nice here.
Can't wait for the legs to match the body

I've got a lot of seams to sand before I can paint.

Thanks
Terry 8)

Ok it's been a long time. I stopped working on this, but in the last few days picked it up and got it finished.
Sorry for the long wait.

Terry 8)

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

DSC03257.jpg

DSC03258.jpg

DSC03259.jpg

Very nicely done. I like the color scheme.

I have aways liked the Mechs from RoboTech but never had a chance to really get into them. I have a large scale of one that I don't even know the name of anymore. :-[ Bigger scales seem very hard to find.

Hagoth said:

I have aways liked the Mechs from RoboTech but never had a chance to really get into them. I have a large scale of one that I don't even know the name of anymore. :-[ Bigger scales seem very hard to find.

Thanks! They are not cheap either.

Quaralane said:
Excellent looking Warhammer you have there.

Sorry....my Battltech is showing again

That's ok I'm hardcore Battletech myself.

Thanks!

MrT said:
Hagoth said:

Thanks! They are not cheap either.

No they are not cheap. That's why my next one (way down the road) will be scratch built/3D printed of my own design. ;D

Oh, and I dug out my old mech kit. It is a 1/72 Thoren. About 8" tall. I'm no longer sure if that counts as big or not but it is still a pretty cool kit.

Latest posts

Back