The Dark Knight Bat Pod in 1/25 by Moebius > WIP

yes, that's interesting. If it is the set as described on the box art on the Bat-Pod model then I'll get one (or two) of these for sure.
I clicked on the image and the box art and image title reads 1/25

Good find, thanks

The Bat-Pod Bat Cycle is done and now I'm waiting for the Tumbler ...

BP_done_T.jpg

BP_done_RR3-4.jpg

BP_done_RH.jpg

BP_done_LR3-4.jpg

BP_done_LH.jpg

BP_done_LF3-4Det.jpg

BP_done_LF3-4.jpg

BP_done_Con.jpg

Thank you for the comments. ;D

Yes, a rider would be an interesting addition. My advice on that is to build the figure at the same time as the cycle because it will look better if the figure fit realistically.

Excellent work!!! I built one of these OOB. Love the extra details you did to yours.

Thanks guys!

This is good kit to build OOB as well. If all you did was shave off the ribs on the rims to avoid damage to the tires, then it's still a nice looking model ;)

I found out the hard way about the rims. :( Bad design from Moebius. Live and learn I guess. I still enjoyed building this little booger. The only other motorcycle I've built is 1:12. The 1:24 was a little more tedious. I had to break out the reading glasses. LOL.

Finished: The Dark Knight Bat Pod in 1/25 by Moebius

8) Thanks fellas!

I've already bought a few more and thinking of mashes and mods.
One kitmash possibility so-far:

Kitmash_boxart.jpg

Now that is gonna be cool! Looking forward to some pics. ;D

Great looking build! Love the detailed pics and explanations of the modifications. I gotta admit, I'm way too lazy to document that much, so glad you put the extra effort into taking pics and explaining!

Erik

Awesome build!!! I liked how the Bat-Pod turned out. You did a great job on the modifications to make it look realistic. Your next build looks interesting. I looking forward to your kitmash.

Thanks for the compliment, Tanker52

The kit mash idea is just a brain fart suggestion for now ;D I probably wont put that on the bench for a little while

:eek: That is fugg'n awesome! Excellent build and with tips along the way to help the rest of us out, very nice.
The only thing missing, a Batman figure or even better....a Catwoman figure! ;)

Latest posts

Back