Tasca M4A3E2 Jumbo Cobra King build

Now I really feel your pain Ken. MK tracks look brutal compared to Panda tracks.

But you can do it, I’m here for moral support if you need it. ;D ;D ;D

I literally had to force myself to stay focused on the tracks. It helps to try and do a little each night. Even if its just a few pieces.

i now your showing us the tracks but cant get over the colour of the hull looks well real...

Hiya BJ!!!! :)

Glad to see the tracks finished, respect I'd say! Looking forward to see them painted and weathered!

Cheers

BJ ,

WOW . Nice Trax ! See .... If ya build German Panzers ... nowhere near th pieces for those Trax ! ;D

Awesome job on th Shermie ! Th streaking etc - Looks Phat !

Lookin' forward to th Trax gettin weathered !!

\m/

The Tank looks awesome!!! I feel your pain on the tracks though, last weekend I finished the tracks for my M1A2. They were 6 pieces per link, 76 links per side for a total of 912 individual pieces!!! Well worth it though, your tracks look great.

holy S*** this is FANTASTIC! this forum alone has gotten me back into the hobby and started my first kit since i was <12 years old. I can tell its going to take lots of builds to level of you guys on here but seeing pics like this just keep me wanting more!

what did you use for your weather effects? i dont think i missed you saying it

cant wait for more!

letsgobrowns82 said:
The Tank looks awesome!!! I feel your pain on the tracks though, last weekend I finished the tracks for my M1A2. They were 6 pieces per link, 76 links per side for a total of 912 individual pieces!!! Well worth it though, your tracks look great.

Thank you sir! A yes, I agree, well worth the effort.

Bowsewr said:
holy S*** this is FANTASTIC! this forum alone has gotten me back into the hobby and started my first kit since i was <12 years old. I can tell its going to take lots of builds to level of you guys on here but seeing pics like this just keep me wanting more!

what did you use for your weather effects? i dont think i missed you saying it

cant wait for more!

Hi Bowsewr

The weathering was done using AK Interactive products. Thank you for the nice coments!

Hey Big-John

The Jumbo is looking Awesomness!!! there.
Yeah tracks can be a huge pain, but I think the results of using them is worth the effort in the end. Looking forward to see this baby crossing the finishing line!!

Thanks Eric!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I saw your M4A3 build over on armorama, Cant wait to see more progress on that one bro!

I’m getting close fellas, real close.

Still a little to do, need to let paint dry for a while. Here are a couple of sneak peeks. One I get er done, I’ll take a bunch of pics on a white background.

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

Awesome work John !! Thats a stunning piece mate ,well done :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back