Tasca M4A3E2 Jumbo Cobra King build

I thought I update here, but looks like I didn't. Here are a few more pics of where I'm at.

100_0821.jpg

100_0822.jpg

100_0823.jpg

100_0824.jpg

Thanks for having a look

Always enjoy looking at pics like these BJ!!! Keep em coming!!! ;) She is a beauty!!

Wow the weathering looks amazing it looks battle worn and love the colour of you tools

Talk about mentally drained. 312 pieces that had to be cut from the sprue and cleaned up, then assembled. And that’s just one side!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bad thing is that I already had about half of one side complete up until yesterday morning.

They are fully workable, I got one side fitted late last night. I still need to adjust the tension and get that top run looking a little straighter. Now I have to start on then other side. ::) ::) ::)

I’ll fix the smashed light guard after tracks are fitted.

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

Amazing results so far on this BJ!!! Making me want to rip into one of these!! ;)

Tracks! You got to love them. What brand? Or did they come with the kit?

Terry ;D

TRM said:
Amazing results so far on this BJ!!! Making me want to rip into one of these!! ;)

Thanks T!!!!! But I'm goining to have to intervene and make you finish the merk, hooker, and tree in a truck! ;)

MrT said:
Tracks! You got to love them. What brand? Or did they come with the kit?

Terry ;D

Hey Terry, they are panda plastics track. Shermantrack.com

Thanks for looking in.

Ken Abrams said:
Noice!

How much would you charge to make me a set? ;D

Not so sure I want to build another set anytime soon :'( :'( :'( :'(

624 pieces that needed cut from the sprue. cleaned up, and assembled.

I know dude, I have a stalled Shermie due to the Modelkasten track set I started and slowly stuffed back in the box in silent defeat. ;D

Latest posts

Back