Tasca M4A3E2 Jumbo Cobra King build

Tanker52 said:
Awesome build!!! Fantastic job on the tracks. How did you get the tracks to straighten out?

Thanks Tanker. The Tasca kits have an udjustable idler wheel just like the real deal. Fit the tracks loose, then adjust the idler untill they are thight, that straightened them out.

Big-John said:
I’m getting close fellas, real close.

Still a little to do, need to let paint dry for a while. Here are a couple of sneak peeks. One I get er done, I’ll take a bunch of pics on a white background.

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

Very sharp!

I’m calling it done! Time to move on to something else. I will eventually put it on a base once I make up my mind on how I want to approach it.

100_0840.jpg

100_0841.jpg

100_0839.jpg

100_0850.jpg

100_0843.jpg

100_0842.jpg

100_0849.jpg

100_0848.jpg

100_0847.jpg

100_0846.jpg

Hey Big J!!!

Total AWESOMNESS on this Jumbo, another master piece for your collection. ;D I just hope mine will turns out half as good...when I get around to starting it. ::)

My only comment is regarding your pictures. I feel that the white back ground really washes out the your finish on the jumbo...maybe a darker background would be more complementary. But that a bit nick-picking :p

Bottomline...Masterfully Done!
.....so whats next....something...German? ;)

Thank you Eric!!!

Yeah, I agree with you on the white background. I may play around with a darker background at a later date and show them off again.

Hey BJ....noticed that a bit too...thinking its just a white balance issue....you can try to set the camera WB in the middle-ish-ish and adjust it after when and if you crop! lol...or just change the back drop!! ::)

Yeah T, me and white backgrounds don't get along, it doesn't help that I have el cheapo cameras. LOL one of these days I'll get a better camera and better light set up. It's pretty bad when my iPhone takes better pictures than my cameras.

Nah, all they need is little love bro

...and this is just using the low-res little forum photos here, I could do way better with the full size originals.

;D

100_0841.jpg
100_0846.jpg

Latest posts

Back