Tamiya Morris Mini Cooper 1275S Rally Car

Thanks Spud.

Hooterville - AK products for the weathering, including track wash, dark & fresh mud, and rust pigment.

So I didn't think my eyes would come any further out of my head until I saw the quarter in the photo and got a true idea of its size. I think I will take all my models outside and step on them. Great work, absolutely quality.

Really great build.
I think you could go with a bit more glossy look on the paint job. But never the less it's great and I love it :)
Cheers

Ian said:
Continuing with the outer detailing.

J1MY96g.jpg

1pN0dDF.jpg

8350mOq.jpg

T4uYMmj.jpg

E2Cidh2.jpg

Hey Ian, did you dullcoat the chrome plated parts? How did you do the weather striping on the windshield?

The chrome bumpers were just flat aluminum I think. The fine window details were all done with a silver sharpie.

Just catching up with this Ian and i gotta say wow matey................that is excellent!!, the weathering really sets her off..............nice one :)

I learn so much just by reading everyone's treads on here!! Thx for posting, the mini looks AWESOME!

Did you do another way of putting the front disc brakes on to the front axles? This 90 degree rotatation is a wtf.

Took me a while, and I was unnecessarily bending like crazy. It's actually easier than the instructions lead you to believe.

Latest posts

Back