Shuttle Tydirium [FINISHED!]

Re: Shuttle Tydirium [WIP]

I love this shuttle. One of the best mpc buildups I've ever seen.

Oh yes ....Looking very smart buddy ;D, nice use of washes there, really popping the details.

Chris.

Looking good. I'd say you've done just what needs doing on those washes.
Empire likes nice and clean ships.

Love how this one's turned out

Wow. That's looking awesome. Didn't realize how big that is either. Amazing

Outstanding! The detail is showing great! ;D

Can't wait till you get ba digital camera. I'd totally subsribe to your youtube channel! I never knew that kit was that big. Im considering getting one now. I like the studio scale size mostly but this can almost pass as one size wise.

Been a while since I last stopped by ! But Woaoooh

the little bits and grieebies you have Added are... well... Awesome ! it brings it up an Notch !
a big one that is !

it looks great ! and I am sure it feels great to know its all yours !!!

Keep up the great work !!! I am green with envy ! I wish I'll be able to do mine Justice like you did yours...

once more.... Awesome work my friend !!!!

Thank you all for the compliments, guys!
punkpigpen said:
I like the studio scale size mostly but this can almost pass as one size wise.
Yeah, studio scale size RULLLLEZ 8) ))

schweinhund227 said:
it looks great ! and I am sure it feels great to know its all yours !!!

Thanks, buddy, and yeah, it's exactly how it feels))) Allmost 99% of pleasure and satisfaction - only left to add a relaxing scout trooper into my collection? like the one You've built? to get that last 1% ;D

Concerning the progress: it has been a hard time for modeling - I'm in the middle of exams session here, and Star Wars are not especially good friends with physics anyway :)
But slowly the process of applying washes is moving forward, and I really can't wait to show you some more of this, friends. So here is a small sneak-peak:

It is left to wash only the undersides of both the lower wings, and than I'm planning to give it one more layer of future to protect the work done and play a vary little bit with the AK streaking effects. After that I'll return t my initial course: mat finish -> a little of drybrushing -> weathering with a couple of Tamia sets and a final layer of mat finish.
Few, hope I'll make it in time. Actually it is now possible to say it is finished anytime, but I want this ship to be a damn perfection - too much time spent on it to leave it understanding in the depth of my heart its unfinished.

I love it when people go the extra mile. It inspires me to take my time more and to add that little extra detail.

Looking really good mate! Everything is turning out really nice on this. Fantastic work.

Really great work so far! The weathering is looking top notch!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back