Shuttle Tydirium [FINISHED!]

Re: Shuttle Tydirium [WIP]

Love those extra bits on the landing gears....

Glad you like the AK stuff !!! Weird that they work so well ???

LOL just joking !

It sure makes a difference if weathering takes less time.... = more time for
other models... right ?

Can't wait for your next update...

Keep up the good work !

Norm.

Hi, Norm!
It looks like You're reading my thoughts! :) understanding your own ability of saving time for more kits to come is one of the bast AK-stuff advantages among others, I think.
I've already taken a bit of new video concerning my latest progress, its only left to upload it to YouTube (and that's a really long task to do)) ) , so the wait is almost over, my friend ;)

A nice little tutorial!! And it is good to see the person behind this wonderful model! The new camera takes great video.

Streaking looks good.

Thank you, mates!

Grendels said:
And it is good to see the person behind this wonderful model!

Agreed, the "Meet the Herd" updates are one of my favorite :)

And about the model..
It is done!!!!.. Almost... Well, it is at least 99,99999(9) percent done: the only thing left is to cover it with a last layer of finish to protect the weathering, and I'm really up to do it tomorrow.

Then it would be only left to take some nice photos, and I would be able to say "Wow! Few! I've made it!" (yeah, I'm always preparing my speeches beforhead ;D)

And a very little sneak peak:

Very nice weathering! Really bringing that all together

Congrats Buddy!!! Really looking forward to the final pics!!! ;D

I just love the weathering you've done on it. Excellent job.
Cheers

Nice and I think you are right in lightening her up a bit. The end results are great!!

Thanks!
Grendels said:
Nice and I think you are right in lightening her up a bit. The end results are great!!
To tell the truth, it was not an easy decision, John: I was a bit afraid of screwing completely up with too much of a new color layer and ruining all the evening I've spent bringing up the details with the wash. But in the end I've decided still to do t: I was unpleased with it coming too dirty for an imperial vessel. But to do it carefully, and think that the result certainly paid off the effort.

--nods--
I agree with John, lightening it up was a good idea.
I also realize what a difficult decision it might have been

I realize that it was a tough decision. I have faced a few of those on my builds these last few days. Either way, you have done wonderful work on this model!

;D ;D ;D

Hi, folks.
Yes. Now its official.
The model is completely finished.
Here are the so to say Representing Five:

More pics:

And a video presentation.
Yeah, I still have very much to learn about how to work with a kamera and make music videos, but I hope that you guys would find in it at least alittle bit to enjoy..

Shuttle Tydirium

Well, that's it!
Heading straight to July, right? ;)
Good luck everyone in completion of your builds, and thanks for your support during my work over this project!

Latest posts

Back