Shuttle Tydirium [FINISHED!]

Re: Shuttle Tydirium [WIP]

First of all, thanks for the feedback, guys!

And here is a new progress video, featuring the complete cockpit and engines I've been doing since:

Shuttle Tydirium [WIP3]

Thanks for watching.

Some great progress there!!! Cock pit looks awesome ;D

Fantastic stuff mate. The detail in this is mind blowing! My favourite ship in SW is coming to life before my eyes. Must pop over to Youtube and check out your vids!

Great work... overall ! electronics and All... going to town !!!

Keep up the good work !!!

Nice update.
Your detail in that cockpit is fantastic

Very nice work on this. Great information on the lighting.

woah, lotsa' work going into this one.

Nice! 8)

Thanks for the feedback, guys - really motivating)))
Have done almost all the assemblies over the wing-parts during this night, only left to put this all together.
Here is a sneak-peek photo:

To tell the truth the most difficult part was placing the wires in the areas where side-wings connect to the fuselage - have spent the majority of time figuring out how to do it in order to leave the wing movable.

WOW...serious amount of work in there , How do you figure it all out !!! :eek:, coming on great tho' I like the way you got the wire routed through the wing ..nice work .

Chris.

Absolutely brilliant! can't wait to see this finished.

Reminds me of the tricks I had to pull back when I first did the USS Voyager many moons ago

I figured that the wings would be the tricky part. Most would just fix them in place. It will be good to see what your solution was.

Heavy Duty Work indeed !! Great Job. That Interior is Bangin' !! Great LED work. I can't wait to see this get Lit !! SooWeet Build !!

Th Emperor would be Proud !

Just eager to serve the Empire with all my best=) Thank you, guys)))

Quaralane said:
Reminds me of the tricks I had to pull back when I first did the USS Voyager many moons ago
Actually, I was planning to make monogram's "Voyager" for this contest, but thought that wile figuring out how to make the warp-naccels movable and programming at least three chips for all those dynamic federation's ships lights I would never finish it in time, so turned to "Tydirium".

Grendels said:
I figured that the wings would be the tricky part. Most would just fix them in place. It will be good to see what your solution was.
Yeah, You know: making them static was absolutely not an option 8) I'm touching the work with the wings a bit in my next vid.

And here is a new update - guess it would speak for itself. Wait.. it's me speaking oO ))

All together

Some of the details done:

OK that is so freaking cool! What a great job on the lighting - just fantastic. The build is awesome too - makes me want to dig mine out.

Seriously guys, watch that video - near the end we see the lights, blinking nav lights and glowing engines. Sweet.

Latest posts

Back